It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Slightly late but better than never ... FTL: Faster Than Light has just turned 10 years old, as it was released way back on September 14th, 2012.

I'm a bit of a latecomer / patient gamer type who only started getting into FTL years after its release (thanks to my brother-in-law), but I've not uninstalled it since and still play it once in a while to this day ... and having continued to enjoy playing FTL, I also went and happily bought Subset Games' other game, their 2018 entry Into the Breach, which I was also quite pleased to see being well-supported with a recent Advanced Edition content update, very similar to FTL having gotten its Advanced Edition content update back in 2014.

On the off-chance any of you GOGers happened to have bought FTL on that week of September 14th 2012 release day, or even soon after the FTL: Advanced Edition free content update in 2014, feel free to share your memories of those heady days - or if you're a relative newcomer like me, general thoughts on FTL turning 10 years old :)

And on a related note, if anyone feels like sharing their thoughts on today's landscape of mods / total conversions for FTL worth considering, some 10 years after FTL's release, feel free to do so (I haven't dipped my toes into the mods/total conversions stuff as yet).