It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi all,

I just bought and played this game first time today. So far I really like it. It has such a nice relaxing atmosphere, and the no stress building is nice.

However right now I'm stuck at trading. I'm starting to fall behind on income, and I have set up a trade route, set the goods I wanted to trade plus the warehouse stocked with the goods, but nobody comes to trade. Is there something I'm missing?
Hi Nithogger,

I kinda have the same problem. It used to work in the first Map I played in, but then I started another Map and now the trading doesn't work...

Do you get a message, that someone got stuck at the warehouse? Because I do, frequently... Maybe that's a bug?
Nithogger: Hi all,

I just bought and played this game first time today. So far I really like it. It has such a nice relaxing atmosphere, and the no stress building is nice.

However right now I'm stuck at trading. I'm starting to fall behind on income, and I have set up a trade route, set the goods I wanted to trade plus the warehouse stocked with the goods, but nobody comes to trade. Is there something I'm missing?
I just fixed it! Try repairing the game! Worked for me! :)
Nithogger: Hi all,

luanda666: I just fixed it! Try repairing the game! Worked for me! :)
Good you got it sorted! For me it was building a bridge (For the valley level). it seems the entry point was on the other side of the river.
Yeah, I too had problems with the valley map. They should mark the immigrant's and trader's entrance point.