It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello everyone! Alpha 1.1.7.0308 is live!

Fixes:
fix: loading crash when Steam Cloud failed to initialize
fix: save game loading crash with some old saves with monks
PolymorphGames: Hello everyone! Alpha 1.1.7.0308 is live!

Fixes:
Why are GOG users stuck at 1.0.15? Steam users got a content patch three days ago and we have nothing?

Fixes:
slink_v_0000: Why are GOG users stuck at 1.0.15? Steam users got a content patch three days ago and we have nothing?
I have 1.1.7...
Manual download does not have 1.1.7.0308. Why are we that use manual downloads being treated like second class citizens? It was not a weekend when it came out and they have had plenty of time to update.
snowdrift.271: Manual download does not have 1.1.7.0308. Why are we that use manual downloads being treated like second class citizens? It was not a weekend when it came out and they have had plenty of time to update.
This. Yes!

Fixes:
slink_v_0000: Why are GOG users stuck at 1.0.15? Steam users got a content patch three days ago and we have nothing?
This lagging updates has been a thorn in my side as I've been following this game closely.

The rapid updates by the development team has been noticed and is appreciated. But to see that there are updates and not having access to them is frustrating. As of writing this, manual downloads are three updates behind. (1.015 to 1.17) I do acknowledge that this is only been four (4) days behind. If this is on GOG, a confirmation would help, I would gladly write them daily reminders of this frustration.
It is now a week since the content update was released on Steam. Where is the update here on GOG? Proof is attached.
Attachments:
slink_v_0000: It is now a week since the content update was released on Steam. Where is the update here on GOG? Proof is attached.
I suspect this is GOG and not the developers as I noticed other games lag behind in updates as well.

Fixes:
We release updates to GOG simultaneously with Steam for our updates. We push updates on GOG via the devportal which in most cases updates GOG Galaxy within minutes.

Manual downloads seem to require GOG intervention but we are unaware of the internal GOG process for this.