It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I now am playing pool of radiance on console as I have it. I want to know how to get enough coins to sell stuff or whatever and get enough to buy my whole party a level. I can kick the crap out of stuff, but as soon as I run out of too many spells memorized, my fighters cant fight at total capacity.

Thanks.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
You can save after each battle, camp and memorize new spells so you can cast them in the next battle.
Just keep on fighting, pick up the loot and sell it at the armorer. Your gold will increase until you have gold enough to train.
You don't have to train all characters at once, just pool the gold an let one train if you have enough.

A way to gain valuable loot early is fighting tavern battles if you can win them.

A dirty, but very effective trick is hiring Hero NPCs, let them go unconscious, taking their valuable equipment and kicking them out.
Can be repeated as often as you want.
valdaintheking: I now am playing pool of radiance on console as I have it. I want to know how to get enough coins to sell stuff or whatever and get enough to buy my whole party a level. I can kick the crap out of stuff, but as soon as I run out of too many spells memorized, my fighters cant fight at total capacity.

Thanks.
To add to what was said by kmonster, also make sure you cast "Detect Magic" on the loot after each battle to find if any magic items are present.

Magic Items can later be ID'd in a shop, and any Magic items you don't want to keep can be sold for a decent amount of gold (you don't need to ID them first to sell them).

As you gain familiarity with the game, you can often tell when magic items are present because the XP earned from a battle will be higher than expected, but for a beginner I'd recommend using Detect Magic every time.