It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Lately I was interested in get a high refresh rate screen, in order to try adapt my games for refresh rates greater than 60hz, and yesterday, I had the opportunity to get a notebook with 144hz screen and I fallen in love with the great mobility smoothness that a 144hz screen can show… Fortunately I had some suspicions about that will be great, and some weeks ago, I was adapted the code in order to support such high rates… and, after some tweaks I got it done. =)

I have made an update that mainly includes support for high screen refresh rates (such 75 or 144hz). This will make the game looks WAY smoother than before. If you have a high refresh rate screen, you will love it!

Additionally, the game contains some minor technical improvements… for example, (that was from the previous silent update, btw) adding custom translation is easier now… just place translation files on a folder names “translations” and voila! The custom translations will be available from the game language menu (this is useful to people that would like to work on custom translations and want to test them in the game more easily).

I hope you like this update and enjoy playing FnR in this new exciting way to enjoy games!
You are awesome. I only have a 60hz screen, but I am happy to hear you're continually supporting the game and am sure others will greatly appreciate it.
BurlyHeart: You are awesome. I only have a 60hz screen, but I am happy to hear you're continually supporting the game and am sure others will greatly appreciate it.
Same here. While I've taken a long break from playing after grinding out endings (which does become tiring when playing alone), I do appreciate the continued support as well.
(I also recommend this game whenever I can.)
sebagamesdev: Lately I was interested in get a high refresh rate screen, in order to try adapt my games for refresh rates greater than 60hz, and yesterday, I had the opportunity to get a notebook with 144hz screen and I fallen in love with the great mobility smoothness that a 144hz screen can show… Fortunately I had some suspicions about that will be great, and some weeks ago, I was adapted the code in order to support such high rates… and, after some tweaks I got it done. =)

I have made an update that mainly includes support for high screen refresh rates (such 75 or 144hz). This will make the game looks WAY smoother than before. If you have a high refresh rate screen, you will love it!

Additionally, the game contains some minor technical improvements… for example, (that was from the previous silent update, btw) adding custom translation is easier now… just place translation files on a folder names “translations” and voila! The custom translations will be available from the game language menu (this is useful to people that would like to work on custom translations and want to test them in the game more easily).

I hope you like this update and enjoy playing FnR in this new exciting way to enjoy games!
Thank you. Possible for support to 165hz?
Post edited June 04, 2019 by vipeness
sebagamesdev: Lately I was interested in get a high refresh rate screen, in order to try adapt my games for refresh rates greater than 60hz, and yesterday, I had the opportunity to get a notebook with 144hz screen and I fallen in love with the great mobility smoothness that a 144hz screen can show… Fortunately I had some suspicions about that will be great, and some weeks ago, I was adapted the code in order to support such high rates… and, after some tweaks I got it done. =)

vipeness: Thank you. Possible for support to 165hz?
Theoretically it works up to 200hz. The max I was able to test was 144hz. It should work at 165hz too. =)
thanks for the update