It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Considering that some users had problems with various joysticks (the amount of feedback that has come since I put the game in Humble Monthly is huge), I were working on improving compatibility with non-xinput joysticks.

Luckily, with some dedication, I have been able to add support for all the joysticks that I had the opportunity to try... (Of course many must still be missing, but the compatibility should have improved substantially now). In addition, it is also possible to map the triggers (L2 and R2) as buttons (those who use Hori Fighting Commander, for example, can use the 3 buttons in line too! =).

As you can see, the current improvements are more related to the internal architecture, above all. In other words, the game itself has no changes whatsoever (except for the control configuration screen that has the information a little better aligned now).

I hope this improves substantially the experience of some players, who for various reasons, had to do strange maneuvers with external programs to use their joysticks.

Thank you for all the support and willingness you have had when it came to notifying the gaps that my game has had in this regard. =)
Man, you are awesome. Thanks for the dedicated and continued support to a great game. I hope good things come your way.
I was not affected by this issue but thank you nonetheless for supporting the game post-release here. Much appreciated.

I will wait for the offline build as usual :)
sebagamesdev: Thank you for all the support and willingness you have had when it came to notifying the gaps that my game has had in this regard. =)
Thank you very much for your work on this awesome game !
Hikage1983: I was not affected by this issue but thank you nonetheless for supporting the game post-release here. Much appreciated.

I will wait for the offline build as usual :)
Same !

It's available now :)
Hi, would you please provide us the latest patch notes? Thank you
DSLevantine: Hi, would you please provide us the latest patch notes? Thank you
I was wondering the same, though the only thing I noticed was a new company in the intro credits.