It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi guys,

We have the latest version for Fez. This is patch 1.10. Please check your accounts for the latest Universal Update to download.

Changelog:

- Fix issue with Gomez being launched in the air in the connective rails
industrial level
- Removed stray collision tile in bell tower level
- Added launch option for the game not to pause when exiting focus state
- Fix issues with disabling Steamworks via the launch option (since 1.09)
- Fix for issue with brightness control and the CMY cave (since 1.09)
- Fixed intermittent hang while loading the final cutscene (since 1.09)

Thank you and have a nice day :)
JudasIscariot: Hi guys,

We have the latest version for Fez. This is patch 1.10. Please check your accounts for the latest Universal Update to download.

Changelog:

industrial level

DyNaer: the game has been flagged as updated totay , i can't figured out what's has been updated .... i have already the latest version downloaded,....
Mac version was added :)
JudasIscariot: Mac version was added :)
DyNaer: ahhh, ok ; but the notification is still broken, the update flag was on the english update iirc.... :p
It's not broken I just didn't flag every language because one installer = many languages :P
JudasIscariot: It's not broken I just didn't flag every language because one installer = many languages :P
DyNaer: i mean the flag wasn't on the mac installer n but on the game update , unless you consider the windows game update as the mac version O_O.
I might not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but even I can tell the difference between Windows and Mac :P

You sure that wasn't left over from the previous update? Not doubting you, just trying to figure out what's going on as I have checked on my end and I can tell that I flagged the Mac version today :)
JudasIscariot: Mac version was added :)
cyboff: Great news! Thank you!
You're welcome :)
Post edited September 23, 2013 by JudasIscariot
JudasIscariot: I might not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but even I can tell the difference between Windows and Mac :P

You sure that wasn't left over from the previous update? Not doubting you, just trying to figure out what's going on as I have checked on my end and I can tell that I flagged the Mac version today :)
DyNaer: i'm 100% sure, but since the notifications take forever too disapear after checking related games, it's possible it's linked to it

it's also possible it's a flag left from the last update , but since i downloaded it some days ago the update, i have some doubts.

it's also possible the notification system doesn't like too much Opera :p

however i'm absolutly sure there's was no flag for the Mac version.
Weird as it showed up just fine in Chrome :)
Attachments:
JudasIscariot: Hi guys,

Changelog:

industrial level

tolteko: Hi, thank you for the patch, but after installing it I have an annoyng horizontal line flashing in the middle of the screen for all the width of the screen.
This issue is not present in the 1.0 version, so I think that there may be something wrong in this update for my graphic card.
I can't make a screenshot because as I try to make one, it gives me the pause screen and not the graphics error.
Thank you for your support.
Have you updated your drivers?
JudasIscariot: Have you updated your drivers?
tolteko: Yes, they're up to date... At the moment I'm playing with the 1.0 until I'll fix this issue.
Back up your save file(s), uninstall the game and choose "No" when asked whether you want to keep your saves, re-install the latest version of the game and try a new game. If this happens again, please write to Support so we can see where the problem lies. Thanks :)