It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

YanFr: Sorry if this have been answered but i can't find it anywhere.. i have win 10, i installed fallout 1 classic from GOG, and installed the FIXT purest edition. And set my res to my laptop native 1366x768. and everything is so small, the text the characters. I cant find a solution anywhere.. and the ones i found do not help at all. Does anyone have a solution for this?
Try with 1176x664.

FIXT not upsacale the game, only show more content in the screen, so your need to set a resolution with that you are comfortable and left that the hardware upscale the game to fit the screen.
This resolution is not supported, its either 800x600 with bars or 1367x768 with tiny everyhing lol.. and the upscaling does not work.. how do people manage to make this work.. seems like a simple solution
Post edited September 16, 2016 by YanFr
YanFr: This resolution is not supported, its either 800x600 with bars or 1367x768 with tiny everyhing lol.. and the upscaling does not work.. how do people manage to make this work.. seems like a simple solution
This is because you have checked 2x scaling, uncheck it and you can select between all the supported resolutions.
For me, with a monitor with a native resolution of 1920x1080, the one that best works is 1280x720.
AlbertCole: I just want to point out, that the links no longer work as NMA reorganized the content. Same goes for most links in the Fallout 2 MODs thread.
TheLurk: Not really a huge deal since people should just install Fallout Fixt for Fallout 1 anyway which you can get at Moddb: http://www.moddb.com/mods/fallout-fixt/downloads
No, they shouldn't, since it's buggy.
In my experience using the TeamX patches is much safer.

It contains everything listed in the OP in one convenient installer.
And then some...it adds too many things, some of which introduce too many bugs.
Fixt is still in Alpha.
TheLurk: Not really a huge deal since people should just install Fallout Fixt for Fallout 1 anyway which you can get at Moddb: http://www.moddb.com/mods/fallout-fixt/downloads
PetrusOctavianus: No, they shouldn't, since it's buggy.

It contains everything listed in the OP in one convenient installer.
PetrusOctavianus: And then some...it adds too many things, some of which introduce too many bugs.
Fixt is still in Alpha.
Have you actually used FIXT or even read about it?

1) Bugs aren't really an issue. I've not encountered any and I've played every year for a several years through a couple of versions of FIXT (and I've lurked the creator's thread at No Mutant Allowed so I've seen people post some bugs, plus he has a link in the first page to the wikia where he lists bugs and if they aren't fixable - and why).
2) So then, don't install the extra stuff? Download the Fixes-only version or go ahead and download the full custom version because there is a purist (fixes-only) version for you, a Standard (half-purist, only some new stuff), and then full blown - everything version. In addition, the full custom version has a customize option so you can choose and change what you want/don't want.
3) Alpha, so? It's content complete as far as what he can do with it as far as Fallout 1 goes. It's considered Alpha because he's now working on getting it so it ports Fallout 1 into the superior Fallout 2 engine. But it can be considered complete because the creator has fixed all the bugs he can in Fallout 1 (iirc some of the bugs left are because of the engine Fallout 1 uses and the port to the Fallout 2 engine should help fix those).

So, Fallout FIXT is still the way to go to patch Fallout 1 because other than you, I've not head people complaining about it. First time players can (and imo should) just download the fixes only version and not have to worry about any possible bugs added by the new things as you suggest.

Fixt is still in Alpha.
TheLurk: Have you actually used FIXT or even read about it?
What's FIXT?
TheLurk: Have you actually used FIXT or even read about it?
PetrusOctavianus: What's FIXT?
Nice trolling. Some ss Fixt or fixt I would guess. Most humans are case insensitive.
PetrusOctavianus: What's FIXT?
Enneagon: Nice trolling. Some ss Fixt or fixt I would guess. Most humans are case insensitive.
I was just replying in kind.
Post edited November 07, 2016 by PetrusOctavianus

Fixt is still in Alpha.
TheLurk: So, Fallout FIXT is still the way to go to patch Fallout 1 because other than you, I've not head people complaining about it. First time players can (and imo should) just download the fixes only version and not have to worry about any possible bugs added by the new things as you suggest.
Fresh install of Fallout 1, fresh install of fixes-only Fixt, game fails to launch. 'Failure to initiaize input device.' The troubleshooting guide link Fixt installs goes to a 404 on Dropbox. Deleted Fixt, switched to individual patches, no problems.
Fixt works fine for me, though clicking on the location column on the map screen freezes the game, but I rarely used those labels before anyway, I always click directly on the map. Have done Sands and Vault 15, I'm now in Junktown with Dogmeat and I have successfully killed Gizmo without somehow becoming guilty of killing Killian (the bug I had with the Bethesda 1.2 release a few days ago) so all-in-all good stuff!
It should also be worth mentioning that way back when I previously inquired about this I never ran into any glitches or problems with FIXT, either. However, I'm on Windows 7 and I have no idea if Windows 8/10 has issues. On the other hand, I can also say that the version I was is the same version that's there right now.

On the third, mutated hand, the next version is supposedly coming sometime this year. I don't know if that's confirmation or just rumour, but the guy working on it resurfaced not too long ago and said they're still working on he next release but have been plagued with computer problems.
I've got the italian translation of Fallout NPC Mod v3.3 but I can't find it.

Can someone upload it?
rede9: I've got the italian translation of Fallout NPC Mod v3.3 but I can't find it.

Can someone upload it?
You already have it.
The first post was last updated on 2011, is there any information or mod that have changed since than?
binn05: The first post was last updated on 2011, is there any information or mod that have changed since than?
There's Fixt now (not quite stable yet, though)