It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SpookyNooky: New version of the Hi Resolution patch is out.
any fresh link?
SpookyNooky: New version of the Hi Resolution patch is out.
cptstarfish: any fresh link?
http://www.nma-fallout.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=42386&start=0
What mods do you advice to install?
Simonen: What mods do you advice to install?
Well, contains everything in one installer. Only problem is that there currently seems to be a bug with [url=http://www.nma-fallout.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1032303#1032303]endgame slideshow. It should be fixed in next version.
Post edited October 12, 2013 by Petrell
Have anyone tried the last FIXT? When I downloaded and installed FIXES ONLY Installation it always crashes upon entering Shady Sands. When I go to any other location it works correctly but I can't enter Shady Sands.
When I tried FULL CUSTOM Installation instead and installed Fixes Only, it worked just fine.

Can anyone confirm this?
I don't have account on nma-fallout.com and don't feel like making just another account, so if anyone can confirm it and has account there, I would be grateful if you could report it there.
high rated
Vitek: Have anyone tried the last FIXT? When I downloaded and installed FIXES ONLY Installation it always crashes upon entering Shady Sands. When I go to any other location it works correctly but I can't enter Shady Sands.
When I tried FULL CUSTOM Installation instead and installed Fixes Only, it worked just fine.

Can anyone confirm this?
I don't have account on nma-fallout.com and don't feel like making just another account, so if anyone can confirm it and has account there, I would be grateful if you could report it there.
---

I have had a few other reports of the Shady Sands crashes, and I'm not sure yet what is causing it. It's one of those kind of crashes where I don't get it on my install, so it's hard to test.

If I'm able to eventually duplicate it though, I can fix it.

---

Also, someone needs to update OP in this thread.
It mentions TeamX patch 1.3.4, when the newest has been 1.3.5 for several years. The actual proper order is not given either, the proper install order if not using my mod is:

TeamX patch v1.2
TeamX patch v1.2.1
TeamX patch v1.3.5
TeamX NPC Mod v3.5

NOTE1: Fallout Children Patch is unnecessary because it's included in 1.2/1.2.1
NOTE2: It doesn't matter when you install Sfall or Hi-Resolution Patch, you can do it before or after TeamX patches.
Post edited October 22, 2013 by user deleted
Hello all,
I have been trying to download TEAM 1.35 patch but all the links are broken (Team's website seems to be down). If someone can repost a working link that would be great. Thanks
~gates
gates007: Hello all,
I have been trying to download TEAM 1.35 patch but all the links are broken (Team's website seems to be down). If someone can repost a working link that would be great. Thanks
~gates
NMA Nuclear Downloads -> Fallout -> Mods
Hi I looked at the Mod section at NMA and it is not there. I looked at the Patch section and there is a 1.35. But when you download it and open it up it is actually an older version 1.34 or 1.33 so the files may not seem to be updated. Can anyone take a look and also suggest a new link? Thanks.
gates007: Hi I looked at the Mod section at NMA and it is not there. I looked at the Patch section and there is a 1.35. But when you download it and open it up it is actually an older version 1.34 or 1.33 so the files may not seem to be updated. Can anyone take a look and also suggest a new link? Thanks.
Files on my site should be the latest at least according to their readmes and I did use them my self year or so back. Other alternative would be using FIXT Fixes Only installation as it has all of them integrated into it.
Post edited November 17, 2013 by Petrell
Thank you! I think those are the latest one! Thanks
You can still find them on TeamX's site, actually.

http://teamx.ru/site_arc/patches/index.html

It's just that the link changed, because they've put them in the site archives.
Great! Thanks
Hey, is there a way to install any of these mods for the Mac version?
Vitek: Have anyone tried the last FIXT? When I downloaded and installed FIXES ONLY Installation it always crashes upon entering Shady Sands. When I go to any other location it works correctly but I can't enter Shady Sands.

Can anyone confirm this?
Sduibek: ---

I have had a few other reports of the Shady Sands crashes, and I'm not sure yet what is causing it. It's one of those kind of crashes where I don't get it on my install, so it's hard to test.

If I'm able to eventually duplicate it though, I can fix it.

---

Also, someone needs to update OP in this thread.
It mentions TeamX patch 1.3.4, when the newest has been 1.3.5 for several years. The actual proper order is not given either, the proper install order if not using my mod is:

TeamX patch v1.2
TeamX patch v1.2.1
TeamX patch v1.3.5
TeamX NPC Mod v3.5

NOTE1: Fallout Children Patch is unnecessary because it's included in 1.2/1.2.1
NOTE2: It doesn't matter when you install Sfall or Hi-Resolution Patch, you can do it before or after TeamX patches.
Patch 1.2.1 (RC) doesn't appear to be among the files hosted on NMA's website, is this correct? (Where do you recommend downloading from?)

Also, I checked the Fallout wiki about 1.2.1 and I haven't encountered that bug in Junktown, though I do have 1.3.5 installed. Is that bug known to occur infrequently?