The system is win7 64, I installed Fallout and the mods in the recomonded order as
1) Install Fallout 1 from GOG.com
2) Install "Fallout_1_TeamX_Patch_ENG_1.2w" (either via nma or just google)
3) Install "f1child_patch" (again, nma)
4) Install "fallup13" - this is the TeamX patch 1.3.4 (nma)
5) Install "f1npcmod" from TeamX (again, nma)
6) Install "sfall1" (from http://timeslip.chorrol.com/sfall.html
7) Install "Fallout1_High_Resolution_Patch_v1.3" (nma)
It worked ok except that the screen flashes every few seconds. And also when openning the charactor or Map window etc, it goes black except for the small window in the center. Anybody could advise how to fix it? Thanks.
For the screen flash, I think there is an option in the f1_res.ini file that you can enable. The other issue you can't fix, those screens were made in 640x480 and can't be resized. Maybe they can be scaled up, but I haven't found that option.