It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

thepinoz: I just wanted to pint out that
the Restoration Project is at v 2.2 now
includes both killap's Unofficial patch and High rez patch

nma-fallout.com/forum/
viewtopic.php?p=1022766
Music to my ears!!
Looking for how to use these with the free Macintosh osX version I downloaded today

If it can be done with out using windows via bootcamp etc That would be best for me even it it meant using the unix terminal feature of osX.

My windows access is limited to XP sp3 on a computer that can use nothing newer due to its motherboard so when Microsoft stops supporting XP next year it turns into a machine with no internet access.

So a solution that stays on osX is what I am looking for

Cheers
R
You cannot post any links at this moment.

First link on Google phrase: resurection fallout

What is it?

Fallout 1.5: Resurrection is a mod for Fallout 2, with a completely new story taking place in the Fallout universe. The plot will take place in the time between Fallout 1 and 2, east of the future NCR, therefore roughly in New Mexico. Thus in the game you won’t find the original, but entirely new, creative, locations, which gave us more freedom with the story.

03.11.2013 Help bringing Resurrection to the world

Four weeks have passed since the release of the Czech version of Resurrection. Rest assured that we’re not forgetting about the English translation. We want Resurrection to be enjoyed by as many people as possible. But for that we need your help, so that the translation can be completed as soon as possible, and because we don’t want to underestimate anything. We want to have a quality translation that the players deserve. Which is why we are looking for translators and proofreaders. Someone with a very good knowledge of English, allowing them to translate texts written in various styles. Most importantly they should be motivated to work on the translations. We’ve already heard from two translators right after the release day, for which we are grateful. However, given the large volume of texts there is still plenty of work left for others. So far we do not have any proofreaders. We’d welcome someone who is ideally a native speaker and can detect artificially sounding sentences as well as check grammar.
Hi-Res patch link is broken
LordShujin: Hi-Res patch link is broken
Many (most?) of the links on first post are broken as Rysa may not even be working in GOG anymore so someone should make a new patch topics and post about them to support so they can replace these old ones. You can probably find working links if you browse the topic a bit thought.
Guys you can try Ressurection ... I heard its pretty good. Just google for Fallout Ressurection and that should be it.
LordShujin: Hi-Res patch link is broken
Petrell: Many (most?) of the links on first post are broken as Rysa may not even be working in GOG anymore so someone should make a new patch topics and post about them to support so they can replace these old ones. You can probably find working links if you browse the topic a bit thought.
I went ahead and browsed the No Mutants Allowed site and found it. Thanks.
just want to ask a quick question here what mods are there that change or add items quests etc.? I Googled it but a lot of websites have either deleted the content or I'm looking in the wrong places...Thanks in advance :D
MGkiller97: just want to ask a quick question here what mods are there that change or add items quests etc.? I Googled it but a lot of websites have either deleted the content or I'm looking in the wrong places...Thanks in advance :D
Well there's Killap's Fallout 2 Restoration Project and MIB88 Megamod. Both are very extensive modpacks containing numerous other mods so they are not compatible with each other or most other mods (they change too much so are likely to have conflicts with other mods).
MGkiller97: just want to ask a quick question here what mods are there that change or add items quests etc.? I Googled it but a lot of websites have either deleted the content or I'm looking in the wrong places...Thanks in advance :D
Petrell: Well there's Killap's Fallout 2 Restoration Project and MIB88 Megamod. Both are very extensive modpacks containing numerous other mods so they are not compatible with each other or most other mods (they change too much so are likely to have conflicts with other mods).
Which do you use or what do each of them focus on?
Petrell: Well there's Killap's Fallout 2 Restoration Project and MIB88 Megamod. Both are very extensive modpacks containing numerous other mods so they are not compatible with each other or most other mods (they change too much so are likely to have conflicts with other mods).
MGkiller97: Which do you use or what do each of them focus on?
I would recommend just Killap's, as it fixes bugs while keeping it true to the original version (adds kids back as well). The only other thing it does is give you the option of installing the Hi-Res mod too if you don't feel like downloading it seperately (though I did so just in case). Megamod seems to be more than simple bug fixes, so I wouldn't recommend it.
MGkiller97: Which do you use or what do each of them focus on?
Well I've only played with Restoration Project (version 2.1 at the time I thinkn so no Shi submarine) so I can't say much about MIB88 Megamod, not from my own experience at least. Restoration project primary goal, as name implies, is to restore content that original developers either planned or partially implemented for the game so it's probably more faitfull to original concept where as the Megamod is more of a collection of fan made content (it too implements some of the restoration project locations and content. Don't know if they are same or mods by someone else). You should check the links I posted for the list of each mods content and decide what you yourself want from the game (obviously you could play both if you have the time or interest). Restoration project is the more stable and populal thought so it's probably safer bet.
Hi I have a problem with loading saves after installing killap's restoration project, could anyone help me?
It's weird I have installed RP 2.2 but it doesn't look like everything was installed. I have got the new quests like the SHI submarine but the armor mod doesn't appear to be installed (did a full install of the mod and patch).

Any idea how to 'activate' it?
djeldjel: It's weird I have installed RP 2.2 but it doesn't look like everything was installed. I have got the new quests like the SHI submarine but the armor mod doesn't appear to be installed (did a full install of the mod and patch).

Any idea how to 'activate' it?
install the newest version: 2.3 http://www.nma-fallout.com/showthread.php?201155-Fallout-2-Restoration-Project-2-3-%28Unofficial-Expansion%29
jsut released as christmas gift by Killap! :D