It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just tried playing 2.5.1 vanilla (no mods) and this is just as buggy (or even more so?) than my modded Xtra Deconstruct version. Its impossible for me to play without constantly running into some kind of bug. So the overall bugginess observed by me in this thread (and other thread/s) is not due to modding but due to simply the game being very buggy.

Edit: Also one crash and one end-turn-hang.
Post edited July 31, 2020 by Zrevnur
<GameItemType InternalName="Staff_Stag"> has a ranged melee attack. This is probably unintended.
So I suppose the big 3.0 update they promised will never come.
I was having some trouble loading save games using Xconstruct and all its compatibility patches with other mods ( such as children of the storm ) coming in from the cold.
Yes, they had to be opened from inside the game or they could not load.

When I deactivated the mods I could open the program then go to a saved game and it would open. I'll have to try it with Xconstruct only with no other mods and see if the same occurs .

( after looking over documentation for some of the other mods I think I could be looking for trouble adding them all in there )

In the vanilla game, I do notice a tendency in about 10 to 15 turns there is a frozen non-responsive screen. It may let me ctl alt del out to force quit, or it may not. If it does not force quit, I simply sign off then sign back in and then pick up from an auto save.
Azylmaal: So I suppose the big 3.0 update they promised will never come.
Funny enough, but 2.6 was announced recently.
I wonder if summon bug will be addressed.

legendary-heroes-260-preview
Post edited August 21, 2021 by AlexStukof
NIce to see them saying 2.60 is mostly about fixing bugs, but the changelog doesn't clearly address most of the problems listed here.
It seems to have arrived, but what does it contain???
BasvandenBerg: It seems to have arrived, but what does it contain???
You can see the contents here: https://www.gog.com/forum/fallen_enchantress/changelog/post6

Reading the posts on Stardock and Steam forums gives me the impression that the overall bugginess is similar to before. The only specific bug listed here which may have been fixed or improved is the end turn hang. But this is just a guess based on the change list and developer comments. I havent tried 3.0 so far. Many relevant other bugs such as the summoning bug are reportedly unfixed. In addition they probably added new bugs.

This was supposed to be 2.6 but they changed it to 3.0 due to adding some quests or something...
Post edited September 12, 2021 by Zrevnur