It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi I just have a quick question about the game evil genius. shortly after release a official patch was released for the game but there are 2 versions of it. the first version is the european version which fixes some bugs but the us version is much superior and fixes more bugs. My question is i read that unlike the steam version the GOG version of evil genius is already has patch 1.01. so I was wondering if its the U.S. or earopean version of the patch?
tmosler: Hi I just have a quick question about the game evil genius. shortly after release a official patch was released for the game but there are 2 versions of it. the first version is the european version which fixes some bugs but the us version is much superior and fixes more bugs. My question is i read that unlike the steam version the GOG version of evil genius is already has patch 1.01. so I was wondering if its the U.S. or earopean version of the patch?
It's probably the European version. It seems every single game I bought on gog.com is the European version so far, of course there may be some North American versions I don't know about, but I haven't seen a single one yet.

It's unfortunate for many games, as the North American versions are far better for many of them. Ah well...