It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Hey,

I contacted the GOG team on friday (as I told WinniePooh2076). They told me, that it was on their list and they were optimistic to have the offline installer up on friday. As of now the most recent version is still 0.4.16.214 (via homepage and via the extra section in galaxy client).

I assume they will update it today and were just too busy on friday. So please stay tuned and wait a little longer.
I know some of you don't want to install the galaxy client. I just want to point out that 0.4.16428 is available(!) if you use the usual install procedure on the galaxy client.

Also: There is no different treatment of kickstarter backers over ususal GOG users.
All can have 0.4.16428 on their client (GOG and Steam as well). GOG users additionially get 0.4.16.214 as offline installer at the moment (Steam users getting none).

The GOG team is relatively small afaik and still they do an awesome job. And a lot of the stuff they are doing requires some manual work. Please be understanding if it sometimes takes a little longer and stay polite if it does. Thanks!

Best regards,
Ingmar
Thanks for the update.

My critics weren't exactly about the GoG team (as in, the ones who are actually working) but about the management. CD Projekt has more than enough resources to increase the size of the team handling GoG, and if their management wasn't so horrendous, things would go much better. And you are quite right saying people should be patient and polite *with the ones who work for GoG*, but as for management and communication decisions, things have taken a path that is hard to accept, let alone encourage. I'm still buying on GoG and hoping it will improve, but the lack of communication on some things (and apparently, even for devs) is quite annoying sometimes.

In any case, still hoping we can get the update quickly, as I'm quite impatient to test it, Everspace2 has been quite an enjoyable experience
still no patch for non-galaxy users, which is basically a form of DRM

i've asked for a refund and will come back after EA.
high rated
Hi guys,

Just wanted to let you know that offline installers will take some additional time, GOG informed us that they had some system issue and are working hard to resolve it.

Thanks,
Ingmar

UPDATE 2021-02-11: The offline installer has been updated
Post edited February 11, 2021 by RFG_Ingmar