It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi.

Luxury problem, but hoping for less black borders in cutscenes for super ultrawide and ultrawide displays.
Might not be possible for cinematics, but maybe for the ingame cutscenes?
Attachments:
Post edited January 19, 2021 by speedio
speedio: Hi.

Luxury problem, but hoping for less black borders in cutscenes for super ultrawide and ultrawide displays.
Looking at your screenshot, I can see where the issue is... thats quiet the ugly duckling.
But ultra wide screen is rather the edge case for us and we always try to focus on the technical issues that affect the majority of players. None the less wide screen bubbles up in discussions some times, so there is always the chance there will be improvments, but I won't make any promise on that.
speedio: Hi.

RFG_Ingmar: Looking at your screenshot, I can see where the issue is... thats quiet the ugly duckling.
But ultra wide screen is rather the edge case for us and we always try to focus on the technical issues that affect the majority of players. None the less wide screen bubbles up in discussions some times, so there is always the chance there will be improvments, but I won't make any promise on that.
Thanks for the reply. A small chance was all I was hoping for honestly, as I knew it was an edge case :)
I appriciate the reply and you taking the time to reply.

On the other hand. Your game handles these aspect ratio's better then most other games and it look's great when playing.