It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi all,

We have uploaded an updated version of Escape Goat for Windows. This new installer will update your version of Escape Goat 1 to version 1.0.5. Please download this new installer at your earliest convenience in order to have the latest and greatest version of the game :)

Changes in version 1.0.5:

- Fixed: Game now saves after being beaten, to enable 100% completion status
- Fixed: Electricity no longer destroys buzzsaws
- Improved performance for physics calculations

Thanks and have a nice day :)
JudasIscariot: We have uploaded an updated version of Escape Goat for Windows.
Both installers for Linux are also flagged as new for me. Are they updated too?
JudasIscariot: We have uploaded an updated version of Escape Goat for Windows.
DoctorGOGgles: Both installers for Linux are also flagged as new for me. Are they updated too?
No, that's a bug and yes, it's known and no, I don't know when it will be fixed :(

It's a bug that flags installers for other platforms when we only update and flag one version i.e. the Windows version was updated but the Mac and Linux installers get flagged :/

Sorry for the confusion. The Linux and Mac installers should already be up to the latest version of the game :)
Oh thanks a lot Judas (and to MagicalTimeBeam devs) ! Now I´m able to get this gem running, thanks! (whoa, that was a fast upload :)
JudasIscariot: Sorry for the confusion. The Linux and Mac installers should already be up to the latest version of the game :)
According to this thread the Linux and Mac installers are also in need of an update.
JudasIscariot: Sorry for the confusion. The Linux and Mac installers should already be up to the latest version of the game :)
DoctorGOGgles: According to this thread the Linux and Mac installers are also in need of an update.
Errrm not sure, as I checked our Linux/Mac versions and in the main menu you can see that the version number is at 1.0.6 for both of them :)
DoctorGOGgles: According to this thread the Linux and Mac installers are also in need of an update.
JudasIscariot: Errrm not sure, as I checked our Linux/Mac versions and in the main menu you can see that the version number is at 1.0.6 for both of them :)
Ian from MagicalTimebean says they are in need of an update and so do I because they still have the gamebreaking bug that was fixed already.
1.0.5 installer crashed on first attempt to install, now gives "Access Denied" message and won't run.
Post edited September 05, 2014 by KamaBlackbird