It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Now that I've got the patch, the game crashes when I exit. At the very least, it's annoying...
rabidchoco: Now that I've got the patch, the game crashes when I exit. At the very least, it's annoying...
Are you using Galaxy or just the installer?

Could you send us one of those crash logs? They should be in the main game directory in a folder named with a date/time stamp, and there should be three files inside. You can send it to bugreports@dodgeroll.com, thanks!
DodgeRollRubel: Are you using Galaxy or just the installer?
Just the installer. Like I said, the crash only occurs when I exit the game. Doesn't seem to cost me any progress; should I be concerned, or just remain annoyed? I'm not finding the crash logs in the game directory.
DodgeRollRubel: Are you using Galaxy or just the installer?
rabidchoco: Just the installer. Like I said, the crash only occurs when I exit the game. Doesn't seem to cost me any progress; should I be concerned, or just remain annoyed? I'm not finding the crash logs in the game directory.
Shouldn't hurt anything (saves are handled at a bunch of different places), but I'd like to get it fixed if it's annoying. Are you quitting from the breach or a level? I'll look into it and see if I can reproduce it or find the problem, thanks!
rabidchoco: Just the installer. Like I said, the crash only occurs when I exit the game. Doesn't seem to cost me any progress; should I be concerned, or just remain annoyed? I'm not finding the crash logs in the game directory.
DodgeRollRubel: Shouldn't hurt anything (saves are handled at a bunch of different places), but I'd like to get it fixed if it's annoying. Are you quitting from the breach or a level? I'll look into it and see if I can reproduce it or find the problem, thanks!
wow that was fast. But I've quit from in the level, from the Breach, even from the opening title, and I get Windows telling me "this program has stopped working." Every time.
I'm having the same issue. The game crashes every time I exit. Everything else seems to work just fine though. Unfortunately I'm not seeing the crash logs either.
SciFi42: I'm having the same issue. The game crashes every time I exit. Everything else seems to work just fine though. Unfortunately I'm not seeing the crash logs either.
What OS are you guys using? I'm not seeing this on Windows 8.1 or Windows 10.
SciFi42: I'm having the same issue. The game crashes every time I exit. Everything else seems to work just fine though. Unfortunately I'm not seeing the crash logs either.
DodgeRollRubel: What OS are you guys using? I'm not seeing this on Windows 8.1 or Windows 10.
I have windows 10 with the latest major updates (anniversary edition). I had originally patched the game from 1.0.0.9 to 1.0.0.10 so I figured I'd try uninstalling and reinstalling using the 1.0.0.10 installer. No change, the game still crashes on every exit from both the breach and in the dungeon.
DodgeRollRubel: What OS are you guys using? I'm not seeing this on Windows 8.1 or Windows 10.
Windows 10 here as well.

EDIT: So, found the bug reporting instructions that tell me where and what the crash log even looks like on the Steam version's forums, and have located and sent the log file by e-mail.

For the other guy and anyone else running into problems, here's said topic: http://steamcommunity.com/app/311690/discussions/1/371918937280841722/

Guys really should've put that up on these forums too, methinks.
Post edited October 01, 2016 by rabidchoco
rabidchoco: Windows 10 here as well.

EDIT: So, found the bug reporting instructions that tell me where and what the crash log even looks like on the Steam version's forums, and have located and sent the log file by e-mail.

For the other guy and anyone else running into problems, here's said topic: http://steamcommunity.com/app/311690/discussions/1/371918937280841722/

Guys really should've put that up on these forums too, methinks.
Fair point, I'll make a bug reporting post here as well. I'm still looking into this issue, thanks for the log!
The game is still crashing on exit in 1.0.11 on Windows 7.
Same here. Crash on exit, no matter where I exit from. Happens every time. Started when I patched with 1.0.10 and it's still happening after I updated to 1.0.11 today.
Did the issue die or is someone looking into this?
wijas: Same here. Crash on exit, no matter where I exit from. Happens every time. Started when I patched with 1.0.10 and it's still happening after I updated to 1.0.11 today.
Did the issue die or is someone looking into this?
We're still aware of it, but we've never been able to reproduce it ourselves and the logs people have sent don't contain any useful information. I'm very, very curious to know what's causing it, but as it doesn't harm anything and there's no obvious solution, it's taking a backseat until the Supply Drop update is finished and out for everyone.

I realize it's a bit annoying though, sorry for the trouble!
Understood. Will keep you posted.
I just tried the latest version (1.1.0) and it keeps crashing on exit for me as well.

I tried launching the game a 2nd time and now the game won't run at all.

It outputs an error log and this is what it says at the end:

========== OUTPUTING STACK TRACE ==================

ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'The specified module could not be found.' (Address: 00100009)
ERROR: SymGetModuleInfo64, GetLastError: 'A dynamic link library (DLL) initialization routine failed.' (Address: 00100009)
0x00100009 ((<unknown>))
0x660AC01D (MSVCR120) _get_flsindex
0x660AC001 (MSVCR120) _get_flsindex
0x7673338A (kernel32) BaseThreadInitThunk
0x77DC8BBC (ntdll) RtlInitializeExceptionChain

========== END OF STACKTRACE ===========

Is there any way to fix this?
Post edited January 27, 2017 by IronArcturus