It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello,

whenever I want to download

setup_elex_german_1.0.2955.0_(17769)-4.bin

after 100MB or so, Downloadspeed drops from 20MB/sec to 40KB/sec to zero.

Not able to download it. Not matter what browser or what machine.
It appears that your download speed is much too slow. If I remember correctly, my download speed was enough to download the file in less than 16 minutes. Even though your download speed is quite high, your provider only allows a much lower bandwidth and your connection is limited in this way. Maybe you could try quite late at night.

Edit:

If you are trying to download files from GOG, no files should be labeled as German. In game settings language can be set to several different languages. Downloading from another source and seeking help on GOG seems a bit suspicious unless your source is in fact legitimate.
Post edited February 28, 2021 by Keith_I2
Well, in the meantime it worked. Any other downloads the day that i tried it, were not limited, and any other file from GOG was not limited neither. So I figured It must be a GOG issue concering this particular file.
Since it worked, this is not an issue any more.
Since it took me some days until it worked, I just wanted to let know GOG about this problem.
jenglert: Well, in the meantime it worked. Any other downloads the day that i tried it, were not limited, and any other file from GOG was not limited neither. So I figured It must be a GOG issue concering this particular file.
Since it worked, this is not an issue any more.
Since it took me some days until it worked, I just wanted to let know GOG about this problem.
Glad you got it fixed! Make sure to submit a support ticket if necessary. They don't read many of the forums consistently.