It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Yes. How long wait patch?!
Luckmann: Patch still not up on GOG.
Andarvi: It is trough Galaxy
" Always optional

Beyond all these features, GOG Galaxy will never be mandatory. And that’s great motivation for us - we want to make it so good, that you actually want to use it. "
- https://www.gog.com/galaxy

Liars
Post edited October 28, 2017 by AlienMind
Can someone upload the patch somewhere? Not going to install GOG Galaxy.
GOG Galaxy should be optional, where is the patch?
Monday at the earliest, I'd assume.
It's the weekend after all.

Plus if you haven't encountered any serious game-breaking bugs until now, chances are that you don't actually need that patch a.s.a.p.
Yigdboz: Monday at the earliest, I'd assume.

Plus if you haven't encountered any serious game-breaking bugs until now, chances are that you don't actually need that patch a.s.a.p.
The great Yigdboz has spoken. Until then I shall sell 200 claws by clicking 200 times and/or risk breaking the game by advancing the plot to the problematic areas. Thank you oh great Yigdboz.
Yigdboz: Monday at the earliest, I'd assume.

AlienMind: The great Yigdboz has spoken. Until then I shall sell 200 claws by clicking 200 times and/or risk breaking the game by advancing the plot to the problematic areas. Thank you oh great Yigdboz.
Not to interrupt your sarcasm but, it defaults to selling/buying the maximum amount possible so it'd only be a problem if you were trying to sell/make specific amounts of things (at least I think so, I feel like I'm forgetting something). Also, he addressed game-breaking issues.

(I'm not even on his side here, I think it's stupid that the patch is not automatically available for non-Galaxy-ers)
bushwhacker2k: I think it's stupid that the patch is not automatically available for non-Galaxy-ers
I think it's stupid that the patch is only available for steam players yet....
AlienMind: The great Yigdboz has spoken. Until then I shall sell 200 claws by clicking 200 times and/or risk breaking the game by advancing the plot to the problematic areas. Thank you oh great Yigdboz.
bushwhacker2k: Not to interrupt your sarcasm but, it defaults to selling/buying the maximum amount possible so it'd only be a problem if you were trying to sell/make specific amounts of things (at least I think so, I feel like I'm forgetting something). Also, he addressed game-breaking issues.

(I'm not even on his side here, I think it's stupid that the patch is not automatically available for non-Galaxy-ers)
"by advancing the plot to the problematic areas" means going into game breaking bugs. Rest assured, my sarcasm is on point, the last thing I need after I supported PB at launch even though I knew there were bugs is some arrogant comment about how much I need a patch the Galaxy users have already.
And if you want to now tell me that I just need to sell all my claws instead of 200 you're ON his side. And this are only two things I mentioned, the patch has a boatload of other things.
bushwhacker2k: I think it's stupid that the patch is not automatically available for non-Galaxy-ers
luckyspucky: I think it's stupid that the patch is only available for steam players yet....
You are wrong. Andarvi said it is already available through Galaxy which means GOGs gaming client.
Post edited October 29, 2017 by AlienMind
luckyspucky: I think it's stupid that the patch is only available for steam players yet....
AlienMind: You are wrong. Andarvi said it is already available through Galaxy which means GOGs gaming client.
Nope, you are wrong, GOG is running two versions and only one of them got the update.

Since I had no real bug yet, but I also do not rush through the story, I just stay with the stable offline version from GOG.

I deleted the Galaxy-Patched version and reinstalled the original game. This is because otherwise I have no version control, if I hack in there with some Galaxy-Patch.

But there are also some things people are bothered about that are just stupid or personal preferences they want in the game. It is like always, the loudest about how easy or difficult something is, get their patch.
Like in the Forest, the game is still early access and is now targeted at some small group of survival game experts or masochists with old or bad nvidia cards.
AlienMind: You are wrong. Andarvi said it is already available through Galaxy which means GOGs gaming client.
disi: Nope, you are wrong, GOG is running two versions and only one of them got the update.
So you're saying the sentence "the patch is only available for steam players yet" by luckyspucky, which means this patch is not available here, not even on Galaxy, is correct?
disi: It is like always, the loudest about how easy or difficult something is, get their patch.
I'm not riled about there being issues, I knew that when I bought an RPG at launch, I'm riled about Galaxy users not having these issues for a day now and Non-Galaxy users on GOG are.
Post edited October 29, 2017 by AlienMind
disi: Nope, you are wrong, GOG is running two versions and only one of them got the update.
AlienMind: To you're saying the sentence "the patch is only available for steam players yet" by luckyspucky, which means this patch is not available here, not even on Galaxy, is correct?
Forget it :)

But as I said, the patch is not essential or anything ASAP.

People are just complaining at a high level here.
Bullet and Lucy are dead, well... people die.

The followers not being good. Man, have you ever played Skyrim? There you also only have one follower, he/she gets stuck nearly everywhere, especially in combat or they just disappear.
The only two games where followers seem to just follow natural and do something in every combat situation is Mass Effect Andromeda and this game. They were not buggy, carefree, just following and assisting with a quest and some comments (in ME too much comment). You are not meant to control the follower and they are not meant to finish fights alone.
I only recently got Dasur and he can even kill some enemies on his own, this was quite impressive. There are even perks here for you to improve them.
Post edited October 29, 2017 by disi
disi: Forget it :)
.. *goes on rambling about nothing I said.*
Yeah likewise.
bushwhacker2k: Not to interrupt your sarcasm but, it defaults to selling/buying the maximum amount possible so it'd only be a problem if you were trying to sell/make specific amounts of things (at least I think so, I feel like I'm forgetting something). Also, he addressed game-breaking issues.

AlienMind: "by advancing the plot to the problematic areas" means going into game breaking bugs.
That's what I said though.

AlienMind: And if you want to now tell me that I just need to sell all my claws instead of 200 you're ON his side.
That's not what I said- what I meant was that it defaults to the maximum amount so you'd only have to click 200 times to sell 200 if you had exactly 400 (which is still stupid).

AlienMind: And this are only two things I mentioned, the patch has a boatload of other things.
I'm sure that's true.
AlienMind: "by advancing the plot to the problematic areas" means going into game breaking bugs.
bushwhacker2k: That's what I said though.

AlienMind: And if you want to now tell me that I just need to sell all my claws instead of 200 you're ON his side.
bushwhacker2k: That's not what I said- what I meant was that it defaults to the maximum amount so you'd only have to click 200 times to sell 200 if you had exactly 400 (which is still stupid).

AlienMind: And this are only two things I mentioned, the patch has a boatload of other things.
bushwhacker2k: I'm sure that's true.
Oh, I thought by "Also, he adressed game-breaking issues" you wanted to belittle my point.
Oh, I thought you meant I should just click once to sell all and it's OK.

Grandios example how two people can speak around each other :| I'm sorry for any misunderstanding.