It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I've noticed that the AI completely ignore each other and make a straight bee line to my base in Skirmish mode (tried with different maps, and different factions, always with allied victory DISABLED). Is this some kind of bug that comes with the GoG-version of this game? I have the old Disc-versions of the 2150 trilogy, and there it was different.... the AI would fight each other as well as the player...

Does anybody else have this issue? And if so, have you found a solution? As it is right now, skirmish mode is unnecessarily difficult and frustrating to play....
Find OperationX mod. I'm convinced that it allows to do that. If not, I'm sure that I had some other mods that allows making teams with AI on skirmish.

But best option is to play with another player, but moonnet is empty, so shame :(