It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Concerned GOG + Concerned GOG Customers = an excellent gaming experience :)
I read about this issue on the 2140 page, and I'm glad to read here it's been fixed! As soon as I'm done playing the 2150 trilogy, I will buy and play this too!
Can you tell me how exactly it is fixed? There is broken XP version plus ordinary DOS version? or DOS version containing everything which XP? Is dos version jut original version with dos box?
Thank you
Karel21: Can you tell me how exactly it is fixed? There is broken XP version plus ordinary DOS version? or DOS version containing everything which XP? Is dos version jut original version with dos box?
Thank you
The XP version is still present and is listed as the main download for the game. However, in the bonus extras there is a fully packaged GOG installer for the DOS version of the game (with DOSBox bundled and configured) which has the working AI. So you can download and play either or both.
korell: The XP version is still present and is listed as the main download for the game. However, in the bonus extras there is a fully packaged GOG installer for the DOS version of the game (with DOSBox bundled and configured) which has the working AI. So you can download and play either or both.
So dos version is same as XP, Am I right?
Either way, thanks for reply.
Karel21: So dos version is same as XP, Am I right?
Either way, thanks for reply.
No. DOS version has working AI.