It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi,

These "Topware" guys are NUTTERS about their uber-draconian DRMs aren't they? GOG aren't really living up their "no DRM" promise neither.

Last time I played this in 2015 I had trouble with DRM, but got it worked out in the end.

I have decided after six years to give this another go. Now I am seeing a "registration" message in the bottom left corner of the main menu screen! Clicking that tells me I am FORCED to "register" or the game will only run "in demo mode".
Well, Topware can go SMMFD.

Just WTF is this shit about though? I'm hoping it's just a "left over" message and the game is running as normal without DRM. So for now I'm trying the game anyway without this mandatory registering to see what happens.
This question / problem has been solved by AnimaIimage
I think it's just a left over message the main campaign is still beatable but i haven't played the gog version yet though i will someday soon.
Anyway i don't really know if skirmish is okay but you are playing the game and could test it.
So first you can play with ED and then unlock the other ones when you beat the campaign
From what i recall, it is just a leftover, and you can bypass the registration process.
AnimaI: From what i recall, it is just a leftover, and you can bypass the registration process.
how do you bypass it as I'd like to play this but without registering on some ancient site
AnimaI: From what i recall, it is just a leftover, and you can bypass the registration process.
Takashi2222: how do you bypass it as I'd like to play this but without registering on some ancient site
try this: https://github.com/InsideEarth2160/Files/blob/main/Misc/RegistrationBypass.reg
I recently discovered that English version works fine for me, however Russian version got this activation issue. It seems DRM has not been completely removed from the Russian version of the game.
doesnt work for me with this bypass...