It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Started playing this game now.
Playing mission 2 with ED called Korea and i wonder how exactly stealth tanks work.
I mean i was capable of going to a powerplant through all those defense buildings like heavy tower and small defense and destroyed the powerplant. Shouldn't defense buildings detect stealth tanks?
What does detect them and how come sometimes an enemy ucs robot is shooting my stealth tanks but not always?
Do they get close enough to detect me or is it just a radar on some of the ucs units.
Or do they actually know how where to find me after i was shooting and then can even follow me and destroy the stealth tanks.
i would really like to know what can detect stealth tanks.
Guess it would have been better if i used ED energy lasers then ammunition based weaponry on the stealth tanks since i lost a few boyars because of this. But i do know that energy lasers need quite long to blow up buildings.
Fonzer: Started playing this game now.
Playing mission 2 with ED called Korea and i wonder how exactly stealth tanks work.
I mean i was capable of going to a powerplant through all those defense buildings like heavy tower and small defense and destroyed the powerplant. Shouldn't defense buildings detect stealth tanks?
What does detect them and how come sometimes an enemy ucs robot is shooting my stealth tanks but not always?
Do they get close enough to detect me or is it just a radar on some of the ucs units.
Or do they actually know how where to find me after i was shooting and then can even follow me and destroy the stealth tanks.
i would really like to know what can detect stealth tanks.
Guess it would have been better if i used ED energy lasers then ammunition based weaponry on the stealth tanks since i lost a few boyars because of this. But i do know that energy lasers need quite long to blow up buildings.
you need radar to detect stealth units... other enemy units will attempt to attack a stealth unit if they notice its location from its originating weapon shots, but they loose track fairly quickly.

InsideEARTH Discord
InsideEARTH Wiki
Post edited October 21, 2021 by AnimaI