It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Noidman: My game does not update at all. Tried to reinstall and that did not work. For one I get no option to update the game unless the gog downloader is off. If it is off I get an option to update the game when I start it. That always fails though and I have tried several times. Is there a manual link to the patch or a fix for this coming soon? I hope so as I am waiting for the patch before playing.
Turn off Downloader mode in your My Account page. There, underneath the English installer link you'll see a link for the patch itself. I just checked the link and it pops up a Save As.. box and I see the file name patch_eador_-_genesis_2.0.2.7.exe show up. Let me know if that helps.
Post edited April 21, 2013 by JudasIscariot
Noidman: My game does not update at all. Tried to reinstall and that did not work. For one I get no option to update the game unless the gog downloader is off. If it is off I get an option to update the game when I start it. That always fails though and I have tried several times. Is there a manual link to the patch or a fix for this coming soon? I hope so as I am waiting for the patch before playing.
JudasIscariot: Turn off Downloader mode in your My Account page. There, underneath the English installer link you'll see a link for the patch itself. I just checked the link and it pops up a Save As.. box and I see the file name patch_eador_-_genesis_2.0.2.7.exe show up. Let me know if that helps.
I just noticed this was for the regular Eador game and not masters of the broken world. So sorry for that. Maybe you should unsticky this now or rename it original.
JudasIscariot: Turn off Downloader mode in your My Account page. There, underneath the English installer link you'll see a link for the patch itself. I just checked the link and it pops up a Save As.. box and I see the file name patch_eador_-_genesis_2.0.2.7.exe show up. Let me know if that helps.
Noidman: I just noticed this was for the regular Eador game and not masters of the broken world. So sorry for that. Maybe you should unsticky this now or rename it original.
Thread title changed. Thanks for reminding me and sorry about the confusion :D.