It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello Just wondering if there is a solution to this issue...

I just got the updated eador program to launch... with a black screen but with music....

when i switch between programs, i get the menu screen displayed, but with no update of the graphic. do you have an solution? an idea on how to run it? should i play it in a virtual machine?

Anny help welcome!
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
I had the same problem for a while, but after following the steps in this tutorial
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/7223/tutorialcopy.jpg
it plays nearly flawlessly. =)
I couldn't get Eador to work either after doing everything like changing the display, running as administrator etc. Then I followed the info graphic and the game finally worked. If it helps I'm running the game on a laptop with an I3 Intel core, Intel HD graphics card 6 GB RAM.
Had the same problems as OP, even after patch. The two-screen tutorial didn't work either. BUT, I tried the windowed mode (available in start menu) and that did work.
Updating intel HD drivers has fixed the issue for me.
Cheers.
I used the infographic, as well. That seemed to do the trick for me. Cheers for that.
On my laptop i change the power settings to high performance. And it works.