It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Zoltan999: Just FYI, the current game of Eador:MotBW that you will now download from GOG is up to date, and no Steam advert. What folks here are talking about, is that to update older versions, or even future versions, as it stands right now, you would have to use the game's "auto-update" feature, or perhaps re-download and re-install the game if you do not have an internet connnection for your gaming computer (like me). I am currently playing with the latest version that GOG has for download, and the good news (at least for me) is that it pretty much is playing flawlessly on my rig, just to let you know
Skysect: Awesome news :) I bought it . I will test it tomorrow .
Koolio, it's been eating up pretty much all my gaming time. Be forewarned! ;)
Skysect: Awesome news :) I bought it . I will test it tomorrow .
Zoltan999: Koolio, it's been eating up pretty much all my gaming time. Be forewarned! ;)
I don't see Steam advert but it's really outdated .
Zoltan999: Koolio, it's been eating up pretty much all my gaming time. Be forewarned! ;)
Skysect: I don't see Steam advert but it's really outdated .
Mine's been playing fine so far, other than just one freeze up when trying to re-laod a campaign (after a disasterous mis-click). It's version 1.1.3 (as obviously posted in this thread title, I understand there is a new update from Sept. perhaps?). What is the latest version they have out, and in a nutshell, what does the very latest update improve?
Post edited January 02, 2014 by Zoltan999
Auto-updater update it to 1.2.0 . I saw also 1.2.1 in this thread but I don't know what is it . I don't played too much . Because game is really working weird . It needs too much CPU power :S
Skysect: I don't see Steam advert but it's really outdated .
http://www.gog.com/forum/eador_series/advert_for_steam_in_a_last_patch
Skysect: Steam advert ? That's really shame :S It seems I will buy Settlers bundle
Zoltan999: Just FYI, the current game of Eador:MotBW that you will now download from GOG is up to date, and no Steam advert. What folks here are talking about, is that to update older versions, or even future versions, as it stands right now, you would have to use the game's "auto-update" feature, or perhaps re-download and re-install the game if you do not have an internet connnection for your gaming computer (like me). I am currently playing with the latest version that GOG has for download, and the good news (at least for me) is that it pretty much is playing flawlessly on my rig, just to let you know
No, it's not up-to-date. I just re-downloaded and re-installed and it's still just 1.13. They've patched it up to 1.21 months ago.
Still don't know why GOG not update it :S
Post edited January 13, 2014 by Skysect
I don't know if it will help anyone, but I was having some trouble updating the game with the autoupdate tool at launch until I ran it directly from the game folder using the update.exe as an admin.
Shao: I don't know if it will help anyone, but I was having some trouble updating the game with the autoupdate tool at launch until I ran it directly from the game folder using the update.exe as an admin.
Thanks for the tip. Mine game is on a separate computer that doesn't have internet access, so it doesn't help in my case. I'm hoping they will at least put a downloadable update patch, even if only on the Snowbird site that I can use, so I won't have to re-download the whole game and re-install to make use of it. For the most part, I am having no problems with the current game version from GOG at all, other than an occasional freeze that requires a restart. But I have to do that with even the best of my "bug-free" computer games now and then anyway.
I have bought the game today with the DLC allied force. When i start the game, i become the message, that a update is avaiable.
When i click yes, i got every time this message:

[i]Prüfe auf Updates ...
Verbinde mit...
Ein Update des Spiels konnte nicht durchgeführt werden.[/i]

The update could not accomplished. Where i can see the actual Version of game, which version is the latest and where/how i can get it?
Post edited November 12, 2016 by Taurec1976
Hello.the game is already updated.The message is a mistake that has not being fixed.Just chose not to check for update and you can start the game