It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If your playing the game in 2017 add me. I'm down to play story missions, side quests, or be the Zombie. Great game, but its at it's best with a few players.
I just bought the game :P and rocking in Nightmare mode <3 add me if you want i cant wait to get to the Countryside.
Hey guys. Add me if you want. I am new on the PC version, but this is actually my third time through the game.
Hey guys, just bought the game, second time playing de game, just add me to play a coop
Fugana: I just bought the game :P and rocking in Nightmare mode <3 add me if you want i cant wait to get to the Countryside.
Dude im up for it
Fugana: I just bought the game :P and rocking in Nightmare mode <3 add me if you want i cant wait to get to the Countryside.
SirBernardino: Dude im up for it
Very Very nice <3 i beated the game already and playing for fun now in the following part at nightmare.
Started a nightmare session a few days ago (first run, 2% story). Enjoying the game so far, I'm more into story/quests than killing spree. Playing a few hours a day, mostly weekends (if wife, kids and/or real zombies won't grab me).

Open to start again in coop mode.

Pachyderm tolerance level: e^(i*pi)+1.
UltraComboTV: If your playing the game in 2017 add me. I'm down to play story missions, side quests, or be the Zombie. Great game, but its at it's best with a few players.
hi
I, ve already send you an invitation bro so we can play :D
add me aswell
iq2luc: Started a nightmare session a few days ago (first run, 2% story). Enjoying the game so far, I'm more into story/quests than killing spree. Playing a few hours a day, mostly weekends (if wife, kids and/or real zombies won't grab me).

Open to start again in coop mode.

Pachyderm tolerance level: e^(i*pi)+1.
Im up for it :D
Post edited January 01, 2018 by tombathory
Hey, i'm also looking for coop experience. And i'm using no lockpick mod, so you probably must have it too. Tired from endless lockpicking..
Dudes let me in on this Coop, I just started up and finished prologue. Ready to go
IIRaZZoRII: Hey, i'm also looking for coop experience. And i'm using no lockpick mod, so you probably must have it too. Tired from endless lockpicking..
Hey let me know if you want to play a round of coop I'll play
Post edited January 28, 2018 by Kevboy1986