It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello,
I have just downloaded the new version of Duskers 1.04 but when I try to install it I get this error message:

Verifying archive integrity...Error in MD5 checksums: 2cb52e1eb933edd0881ba2c3740eb60c is different from aead4fb260d1db365033ed9a54ca0d1c

What should I do?
Thank you!
igrino: Hello,
I have just downloaded the new version of Duskers 1.04 but when I try to install it I get this error message:

Verifying archive integrity...Error in MD5 checksums: 2cb52e1eb933edd0881ba2c3740eb60c is different from aead4fb260d1db365033ed9a54ca0d1c

What should I do?
Thank you!
I haven't seen that and don't have an idea at this point. You had a previous version, I assume (ex: 1.03). Perhaps try uninstalling/reinstalling? Your data should be run, though you can always backup to be safe. I don't know the GoG client well - is there a way to validate/delete local like with Steam?
igrino: Hello,

What should I do?
Thank you!
meisjp: I haven't seen that and don't have an idea at this point. You had a previous version, I assume (ex: 1.03). Perhaps try uninstalling/reinstalling? Your data should be run, though you can always backup to be safe. I don't know the GoG client well - is there a way to validate/delete local like with Steam?
Hello meisjp,
Unfortunately I am also new to GoG...
However the error is triggered immediately after I launch the installer: it is a sort of self check of the data integrity (of the new downloaded version 1.04 not of the existing one) and, obviously, something goes wrong. So I don't think unistalling/installing helps.
I have tried to download a second time the installer but nothing has changed (same error).
Googling I have found a similar issue for another game:
https://www.gog.com/forum/dd_stronghold_kingdom_simulator/stronghold_installer_md5_fail_under_linux
Hope it helps...
meisjp: I haven't seen that and don't have an idea at this point. You had a previous version, I assume (ex: 1.03). Perhaps try uninstalling/reinstalling? Your data should be run, though you can always backup to be safe. I don't know the GoG client well - is there a way to validate/delete local like with Steam?
igrino: Hello meisjp,
However the error is triggered immediately after I launch the installer: it is a sort of self check of the data integrity (of the new downloaded version 1.04 not of the existing one) and, obviously, something goes wrong. So I don't think unistalling/installing helps.
I have tried to download a second time the installer but nothing has changed (same error).
https://www.gog.com/forum/dd_stronghold_kingdom_simulator/stronghold_installer_md5_fail_under_linux
Hope it helps...
Thanks. Looks like in that case, it was something GoG needed to correct. Let me see if we can pass it on to them to check out the download/installer...
Hope it helps...
Ok, we've spoken with GoG. They are indicating it is, indeed, and issue on their side. Unfortunately they likely won't be able to fix it until Monday. Sorry about the inconvenience, and thanks for letting us know!
Hope it helps...
Hi igrino,

Sorry about the md5 error. As of right now, we've retracted the faulty build for version 1.04 and we have replaced it with version 1.03.

To access this build, you will need to go to your library and download it like you did a while ago. Please look for a file called gog_duskers_2.4.0.5.sh <---- that's the working build for version 1.03.

We will have the updated version fixed on Monday :)
Post edited July 09, 2016 by JudasIscariot
Ok, thank you!
all right, gog_duskers_2.5.0.6.sh aka 1.04 can be downloaded and works fine for me.

Thanks for the fine game and the linux support!

Jörn
Hope it helps...
JudasIscariot: Hi igrino,

Sorry about the md5 error. As of right now, we've retracted the faulty build for version 1.04 and we have replaced it with version 1.03.

To access this build, you will need to go to your library and download it like you did a while ago. Please look for a file called gog_duskers_2.4.0.5.sh <---- that's the working build for version 1.03.

We will have the updated version fixed on Monday :)