It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Keep in mind the game no longer works on Windows 10 2004/20H2 except for the retail 1.3 version
LazyLester: Keep in mind the game no longer works on Windows 10 2004/20H2 except for the retail 1.3 version
Win10 build 20H2 user as well here, 1.7 works perfectly for me even without the General Improvement Mod.

Are you sure you're running DKII-DX.exe and not DKII.exe?
LazyLester: Keep in mind the game no longer works on Windows 10 2004/20H2 except for the retail 1.3 version
Plokite_Wolf: Win10 build 20H2 user as well here, 1.7 works perfectly for me even without the General Improvement Mod.

Are you sure you're running DKII-DX.exe and not DKII.exe?
How, I also can't run this game on Win 10 20H2, I've tried all fan patches, dgvoodoo and I have a black screen every time, and I can only run the retail version too.
This is only one of my current old games that I can't run on Win 10 20H2
Post edited January 09, 2021 by iGom
iGom: How, I also can't run this game on Win 10 20H2, I've tried all fan patches, dgvoodoo and I have a black screen every time, and I can only run the retail version too.
This is only one of my current old games that I can't run on Win 10 20H2
Weird. You may want to ask on the KeeperKlan forums or Discord, maybe they know what's up.