It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It just says to me when I try to open it up with wine: "Error: The setup files are corrupted. Please obtain a new copy of the program." Do I need a newer verison of wine? Is it because I'm using Linux Mint 14? Or some other thing?
Attachments:
Post edited February 19, 2014 by griffinist
This question / problem has been solved by devilhoodimage
griffinist: It just says to me when I try to open it up with wine: "Error: The setup files are corrupted. Please obtain a new copy of the program." Do I need a newer verison of wine? Is it because I'm using Linux Mint 14? Or some other thing?
Linux Mint 14 is nearly two years old and probably has an outdated official repository for Wine.

Get Wine 1.6.2 (stable build) or Wine 1.7.12 (development build) from the Wine PPA and you should be fine. I'm a poet and I didn't know it.

This article explains how to add the repository and install the current stable build.
http://www.tecmint.com/install-wine-on-ubuntu-and-linux-mint/

Also don't forget to update all your other installed software and dependencies with:

$ sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get upgrade
Post edited February 20, 2014 by devilhood