It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I found a bug in DROD RPG WIndows version 1.2.0.55 - there is no victory music after completing the hold (tested on the Tutorial) - the same happens by placing a character in the editor and forcing that music to play by command "Set Music Win Game".

I downloaded DROG RPG from Caravel website (I registered my GOG purchases), because there is a newer version 1.2.0.57 (although marked as a beta). The victory music is workins fine, but I found another bug, which is not present in version 1.2.0.55 from GOG - opening doors with keys doesn't produce a sound effect (the same sound used with other objects like orbs works fine).

BTW, few usermade holds are compatible only with newer version of the game (these ones without Tendry icon on Caravel website).
JamesBond007: I found a bug in DROD RPG WIndows version 1.2.0.55 - there is no victory music after completing the hold (tested on the Tutorial) - the same happens by placing a character in the editor and forcing that music to play by command "Set Music Win Game".

I downloaded DROG RPG from Caravel website (I registered my GOG purchases), because there is a newer version 1.2.0.57 (although marked as a beta). The victory music is workins fine, but I found another bug, which is not present in version 1.2.0.55 from GOG - opening doors with keys doesn't produce a sound effect (the same sound used with other objects like orbs works fine).

BTW, few usermade holds are compatible only with newer version of the game (these ones without Tendry icon on Caravel website).
Caravel Games has released a new version of DROD RPG, version 1.2.3, with many improvements and bug fixes. This version has been provided to GOG and should be going up on the site soon.
mrimer: Caravel Games has released a new version of DROD RPG, version 1.2.3, with many improvements and bug fixes. This version has been provided to GOG and should be going up on the site soon.
I just checked the newest build and indeed both bugs have been fixed. The victory music is present and opening doors has a sound effect, although a different one (trapdoor instead of orb).

BTW, The Second Sky 5.1 update should be finished soon.
Post edited February 11, 2016 by JamesBond007