It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

All the intros play OK but when it should get to the menu its just said black screen...
This on my laptop with integrated Intel HD 4000 graphics. When i'm using my desktop with GTX 760 the INVERSE occurs... the intros wont play (just the audio) i just skip them and get to the menu just fine. Game starts, starting custscene also does not play, mouse cursor and hud is not there, but it is otherwise "playable". Every driver is updated. I fiddled for days with compat settings. Couldnt manage to find the contact gog option (when i click to send and inquiry nothing happens).

Fix for either machine, if given by a non-GOG affiliated posterr (which would configure tech support) will be rewarded with 10$ worth of GOG or Steam games (not kidding).
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Igor1989: Couldnt manage to find the contact gog option (when i click to send and inquiry nothing happens).
I'll pass, but have a direct support link instead.
Igor1989: Couldnt manage to find the contact gog option (when i click to send and inquiry nothing happens).
Gydion: I'll pass, but have a direct support link instead.
Thanks
Gydion: I'll pass, but have a direct support link instead.
Igor1989: Thanks
Sorry its been years BUT I DID THIS AND WORKED, finally i can play

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cAcZO9K5j0&ab_channel=Mar044