It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi all,

We have updated the standalone installers for Don't Starve to version 98608. Please download them at your earliest convenience from your game shelf :)

Changelog:

The new builds will have some minor fixes in them, and has the new
versions of the Chester pet implemented.

Thanks and have a nice day :)
When I saw that updated note I though that by some miracle it was Reign of Giants... But then I realised it's still in beta.
JudasIscariot: Hi all,

We have updated the standalone installers for Don't Starve to version 98608. Please download them at your earliest convenience from your game shelf :)

Changelog:

downloaded and updated. Fantastic as always! :)

Changelog:

Nice timing, I want to download it at the first time.
A new updater has been released (22) and now it requires a serial key for the Reign of Giants. An old key for the original Don't Starve is not working.
Post edited May 24, 2014 by Xarion_99
Xarion_99: A new updater has been released (22) and now it requires a serial key for the Reign of Giants. An old key for the original Don't Starve is not working.
Same here.
My GOG product key is also not working for the updater. pls help
Does anyone know if it breaks compatibility with the Compromising Survival mod?
It's essential for me.
bradenthomas: My GOG product key is also not working for the updater. pls help
Can confirm that neither the Don't Starve nor Reign of Giants key works with the updater.
bradenthomas: My GOG product key is also not working for the updater. pls help
PSi_AU: Can confirm that neither the Don't Starve nor Reign of Giants key works with the updater.
I got both Don't Starve and Reign of Giants during the weekend sale and updating worked fine with the supplied keys.

I purchased Don't Starve and installed and updated it first to make sure it worked as advertised and that I liked the game
as it worked without problems and seemed fun I also purchased the addon and updating it using my supplied addon key without problems.

So if you are still having problems updating I would try un-installing both the main game an the addon.
rebooting then re-downloading the main game and installing it then enter your "Don't Starve" key and update then.

redown load the addon and install it then run the updater again and enter your Reign of Giants key as prompted and hopefully you should it be able to update without problems as well.
The other issue I discovered last night is that as GOG versions of Don't Starve and Reign of Giants are out of date GOG Galaxy will automatically down grade your install to the old versions on gog if you don't disable auto update for them.

So I think we could really do with the GOG versions being updated, but for now if you use GOG Galaxy (even if you did not install Don't Starve) you must make sure you disable auto updates with it anyway before run the game updater with your key to avoid problems.

Since there are possible issues with Galaxy and the DS updater, do you know if are there plans to provide a new standalone installer?

Edit: I suppose that might have to happen if DS: Shipwreaked ended up here anyway. Nevermind me. :)
Post edited October 17, 2015 by ZaineH