It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Patch 1.0.130.0 is now available for PC & MAC both.

Regarding PC version:
The patch should work on previous build 1.0.107, with or without hotfix.

Second file, 1.0.130 -> 1.0.132, is a hotfix released today by Larian the exact minute I finished building the previous patch ;) That's why it's separate and you need to download both files to have the most up-to-date version. Sorry about that.

NOTE - If you had errors / problems with previous patches:
There is an additional file available, a universal update that should bring any version from 1.0.74 to 1.0.130 (that's GOG installer 2.5.0.11 and 2.9.0.16, respectively). It will override all necessary files instead of patching them, which should work even if previous patches had failed. It is necessary only, if normal patches didn't work for you

Changelog:

V1.0.132
HP Bug on loading
Changes to resistance cap that were supposed to be in the patch but did not make it in (zombie talent fix, can go over cap with potions and temporary effects)

V1.0.130:

Code fixes:
Leech only works in your turn
Rotation corruption fix in savegames
Unique object fix
Allow resurrect skills when vision is blocked
Added level names to localization
Added combination stats to loca parser
Added journal to loca parser
Fixed loca parsing paths
Localization of secrets fixed
Fixed bleeding damage scale
Next character in UI follows order of the character chain
Localized level names in lobby
No more invisible armour after character creation
No more double dialog log line after load
Ability, talent and stat tooltips in character creation take level into account
Fixed combinations with skulls, bones and sinew
Fixed henchman rotation in henchman ui
Updated Iggy, support for a fallback font
Fixed faulty dialog cleanup
Fixed bad savegame crash, now throws an error
Updated Troll and deamon voices to be more brutal
Tuned texture streamer to fix some objects using a lower resolution than needed
Texture streamer is more responsive now
Fixed players not getting the kick or refused connection message
Fixed character "walking through walls" when experiencing connection problems

Mac specific:
Fixed story random problem
Fixed memory crash
OpenGL experimental mode
Fixes to OpenGL renderer
Using ‘Terminal’ app you can now enable following tweaks:
1) Precise mouse tracking for low-end systems and for ‘touch’ to click functionality: defaults write com.larian.dos DelayMouseClicks -bool true
2) Completely disable any ‘bleeding’ notification centre popups: defaults write com.larian.dos DisablePopups -bool true
3) Enable performance GL tweaks: defaults write com.larian.dos EnableExperimentalGL -bool true

User Interface:
Added sorting in trade UI
No graphical artefact in scrolling of saveload, options, ...
Player portraits chain fix
Panel position reset fix
Improved long text visibility in dropdown menus
Enlarged container UI limit

Story and gameplay:
Made summons a bit less interesting for default targeting (AI)
Totem should not debuff specializations
Clarified error message during character creation when you don't have required skills or talents
Fixed end dialog on some dialogs
Added sound effect to burning ship
Fixed quest lose condition of burning ship
Removed burning status when ship is destroyed
Fixed the gossip keyword
Fixed philospohy of death, book and quest
Fixed Snorri tomb icon
Moved William water well, he got back at the wrong location
Fixed the prison key, it used to lie on the ground but now it's in the guards pocket
Hiberheim watcher synchronizaiton fix, the trap is always in sync now
Lawrence and Nadia dialog fix
Removed Free personality, changed Spirit to Free Spirit personality
These are all combat fixes, also most DF characters have been remade with new root templates because the level override didn't always work
turn ramon's chest indestructable

Note: for story and gameplay fixes, it is possible that a new game has to be started since not all story fixes can be pushed into existing savegames.

Editor fixes:
Fixed painting terrain corruption
Fixed ai grid save problem
Fixed problem with loading certain mods
Fixed crash when entering game mode
Crash fix in script parsing
Post edited August 22, 2014 by Thiev
Thanks! Got no update flag this time...
...aaaand here we go again.

I have ver.1.0.107.0, try to run patch 2.9.0.16 and get the all too familiar "This patch does not support your version of the game".
Furthermore the game card says the size of the patch should be 70MB, but the downloaded file is 152MB.

What gives?

edit: One more, not entirely relevant, thing. All Divinity game cards still rock the old forum link to:
www.gog.com/forum/divine_divinity_series
Get that too when you have the chance. :)
Post edited August 23, 2014 by AndyBuzz
Updates from 2.7.0.14 and onward don't work for me, got errors on the first one about the language installer and then the others are telling me to download the whole game all over again. Installed the universal update and it was successful as far as I can see. Shows version 1.0.130.0 and loads saves without problems so far. Thanks :)
katerinafm: Shows version 1.0.130.0
There is also a 1.0.132 hotfix.
katerinafm: Shows version 1.0.130.0
Raze_Larian: There is also a 1.0.132 hotfix.
Yes, I downloaded and installed the hotfix after as well and had no problems. I was talking about the 130 version since this was the one I was having problems with.
Awesome update. I have always had texture streaming turned off because of the bad scroll stutter. With it turned off it runs butter smooth (60fps vsync with a 780ti). I see this patch mentions texture streaming improvements, does this mean it is now fixed and should I re-enable texture streaming again?
Post edited August 23, 2014 by TheHoff
Mac users have to run the 1.0.130 version without the last fix about resistance cap?
Are Mac v1.0.130 and PC v1.0.132 now unable to co-op due to the slight version difference, or will that still work?
TheHoff: does this mean it is now fixed and should I re-enable texture streaming again?
If you have the memory to be able to disable texture streaming without any trouble, there isn't really a need to enable it again.
Can we please get a patch for the Mac version rather than a 10 GB redownload? Thanks.
Yes, fascinating...used the universal installer, installed 1.0.130 and promptly followed up with the 1.0.132 patch as supplied by Gog...and...no problems...game immediately running @ 1.0.132

(I did at first try to jump the gun and install the patches without the universal installer, which immediately returned the "this is the wrong game version, error!")--remedied, of course, by simply following the written instructions above--which state to use the universal installer if you should encounter that error, first, followed by application of the two succeeding patch files in numerical order.

Nothing to it, by jove...;)
Post edited August 26, 2014 by waltc
Thanks for the universal update patch. I had problems with the recent patches but this seems to be all good.
low rated
The game has been updated to version 1.0.132. not 1.0.130. There is no excuse to not have the topic title not match the real version number of the game.
Post edited August 26, 2014 by tx3000
Where is the link to the patch and hotfix?