It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Why we don´t have this Hotfix. They write on Twitter they have roll out it, and my mates from Steam have the patch since a Hour.
I guess they are working on it right now. Hopefully we will recieve it soon.
bryanwarner666: I guess they are working on it right now. Hopefully we will recieve it soon.
I feel like I spend a ridiculous amount of time waiting for patches on GoG where my friends playing on Steam get it straight away. Honestly wish I just bought it on Steam at this point.
bryanwarner666: I guess they are working on it right now. Hopefully we will recieve it soon.
heptagon: I feel like I spend a ridiculous amount of time waiting for patches on GoG where my friends playing on Steam get it straight away. Honestly wish I just bought it on Steam at this point.
the patch breaks the game making it unplayable on multiplayer, you're not missing anything on this patch
heptagon: I feel like I spend a ridiculous amount of time waiting for patches on GoG where my friends playing on Steam get it straight away. Honestly wish I just bought it on Steam at this point.
fated4glory: the patch breaks the game making it unplayable on multiplayer, you're not missing anything on this patch
You can still play via VPN like Hamachi
fated4glory: the patch breaks the game making it unplayable on multiplayer, you're not missing anything on this patch
heptagon: You can still play via VPN like Hamachi
yeah, i'm on steam fam :P no dice
It will be live in ~10 min. I'm sorry for the delay.
Be careful. Multiplayer seems to be borked on version .999 http://steamcommunity.com/app/435150/discussions/0/3223871682614227488/
I'm trying to connect with my friend who has the Steam 999 version and no dice.
But we both tried to connect to random people in our respective lobbies and couldn't do it.
I must have missed another patch between the release and the .822 because patch says "wrong version, download the (gasp!) whole game again"... :P fantastic, i guess i'm not patching anything :S

Also, file name is "patch_divinity_original_sin_2_3.0.141.822_(14948)_to_3.0.141.822_(14964)"? so version .822 patched to version .822 or what? My game is still 141.716, how many patches i have missed???
The MP has gone bonkers with the 999 hotfix, and guessing there'll be either a rollback to 822 or another hotfix after that one
Paczyk: It will be live in ~10 min. I'm sorry for the delay.
All is forgiven, Paczyk. You and the rest of the GOG staff do excellent work. Thank you for all your hard work.
Kakarot96: I must have missed another patch between the release and the .822 because patch says "wrong version, download the (gasp!) whole game again"... :P fantastic, i guess i'm not patching anything :S

Also, file name is "patch_divinity_original_sin_2_3.0.141.822_(14948)_to_3.0.141.822_(14964)"? so version .822 patched to version .822 or what? My game is still 141.716, how many patches i have missed???
My friend is having this issue also from the manual installers, where I didn't have it from Galaxy. I think something is borked for the manual installers. He had to redownload the entire game.
Kakarot96: I must have missed another patch between the release and the .822 because patch says "wrong version, download the (gasp!) whole game again"... :P fantastic, i guess i'm not patching anything :S

gearmasterblitz: My friend is having this issue also from the manual installers, where I didn't have it from Galaxy. I think something is borked for the manual installers. He had to redownload the entire game.
Thank you for the confirmation. I will have to wait for GOG to release the proper no-galaxy patch. I hope it will be there also and corrected when they release the .999 or we will not be able to update anything at all. For now i'm not going to download and install the whole game again.
3.0.141.999 is now live in GOG Galaxy!

There is a problem with the "offline" patch caused by too many builds being pushed to the system in a very short time today. We are working on creating a proper patch but due to how big the game is it might take a few hours. I'm sorry guys.