It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DeathKnight.445: You don't need classic data to be able to play enhanced. You can remove it from your local drive if you only want to play definitive :)
Thank You.
DeathKnight.445: You don't need classic data to be able to play enhanced. You can remove it from your local drive if you only want to play definitive :)
p0k3m0n: Thank You.
My guess... if you update that version with galaxy you have to redownload the whole game.
Any news regarding patches for the offline installers? If those are in the works, please make one for the originally offered GoG version.
p0k3m0n: Thank You.
chaostop: My guess... if you update that version with galaxy you have to redownload the whole game.
I do not use Galaxy Client. Im done with it: Steam, Uplay, Origin, Galaxy, Battle.net etc. No way.
chaostop: My guess... if you update that version with galaxy you have to redownload the whole game.
p0k3m0n: I do not use Galaxy Client. Im done with it: Steam, Uplay, Origin, Galaxy, Battle.net etc. No way.
Same as offline update for sure if there is one...
I downloaded the previous version yesterday. I fully expect GOG to supply patches instead of 45GB full download.

If this isn't the case then I will have to buy games only a few months after release.