It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CrossheadMarhok: heres a link to my dropbox, where i will keep all past patches and i'll also upload newer patches as i findt them. Not Guaranteed, how long i will upload new files, but guaranteed, that the link will be available for longer.

Divinity: Original Sin II - GOG Patches"

Please note, that i am in no way affiliated with GOG and that this Dropbox will only receive the patches that are made available to download from the official GOG-Download-Page.
Thank you very much for doing GoGs job ... I hope I finally found "the original post".
Post edited February 02, 2018 by Godspeed
CrossheadMarhok: heres a link to my dropbox, where i will keep all past patches and i'll also upload newer patches as i findt them. Not Guaranteed, how long i will upload new files, but guaranteed, that the link will be available for longer.

Divinity: Original Sin II - GOG Patches"

Please note, that i am in no way affiliated with GOG and that this Dropbox will only receive the patches that are made available to download from the official GOG-Download-Page.
I'm having trouble with the bin file. Tried making a cue file but couldn't get it to work. I tried the accompanying exe file and after running it I got a message saying it couldn't locate the bin file even though it was sitting right there next to it in the same folder. Is there something I'm doing wrong? Thanks.

File names in question:

patch_divinity_original_sin_2_3.0.151.229_(16142)_to_3.0.158.595_(16911).bin
patch_divinity_original_sin_2_3.0.151.229_(16142)_to_3.0.158.595_(16911).exe
Post edited February 08, 2018 by Madcapper6
For me it has worked, please try re downloading, maybe the download was interupted...
CrossheadMarhok: For me it has worked, please try re downloading, maybe the download was interupted...
I got it to work but I had to create a cue file in order for it to work. The exe file couldn't find the bin file without it. Is that also what you had to do?
CrossheadMarhok: For me it has worked, please try re downloading, maybe the download was interupted...
Madcapper6: I got it to work but I had to create a cue file in order for it to work. The exe file couldn't find the bin file without it. Is that also what you had to do?
no, not at all, i just ran the exe
21603: Does anyone have the incremental updates for this version
Raze_Larian: Galaxy can update from the original release, if nobody kept a copy of the hotfix installers.
Aye, if I need a client tracking my behavior I choose steam over GoG.

So far I had all my games on GoG. Your policy concerning patches totally annoys me, which made me change my personal policy to now buy a game rather on steam than GoG if the choice is available.

Sorry, but your product management messed this up for my use case.
Today, again, I had the choice to either
* download a patch of 64 MB from a strangers dropbox (kudos to CrossheadMarhok) to get to the latest patch or
* download 26 GB as a new install (5 or more hours of download, costing approx. 26 Euros)
Post edited February 14, 2018 by Godspeed
I don't know how or why, but my post got removed.

There is indeed a problem with the first bin file, the crc also fails. Doesn't matter how many times you download it. It is a bad file. So if there is anyone else that is having this same problem, the only solution is to get a valid bin file.

EDIT: Just a FYI, I found my post, which I assumed was in this thread but is actually in the following thread (I cannot post links so just search google for this: [divinity 2 all_patches_gog_has_removed_so_you_can_update_from_the_original_release]

I'm not sure if the link or files presented in THIS thread are valid or different, but I can confirm that there is at least one invalid file on the Google Drive that UhuruNUru provided.

If you want that update to not ruin your install, you will need to find that particular file/patch from a different source unfortunately.

For more information: I've provided it on a different comment to a different thread which goes as follows:

""I can't, for the life of me, get the bin files to work as they are supposed to. The installation apparently stops at patch_divinity_original_sin_2_3.0.143.909_hotfix_(15276)_to_3.0.146.559_(15450)-1.bin..

The bin also fails the crc check. Not only that but it "thinks" that it correctly applied the patch but I am no longer able to even start the game.

I have downloaded multiple times. I have installed divinity multiple times. Where is this .cue that everyone is talking about. I must have missed it. Am I just crazy or is this not working for anyone else?""

THERE is however a chance that it is a RECURRING (I tried 4 times) problem with my browser downloading the file improperly for some reason, so YMMV.
Post edited February 14, 2018 by junkwes
@junkwes

Thanks for checking :) I'll try to find another source, shame GOG doesn't offer direct.