It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CrossheadMarhok: heres a link to my dropbox, where i will keep all past patches and i'll also upload newer patches as i findt them. Not Guaranteed, how long i will upload new files, but guaranteed, that the link will be available for longer.

https:/ /www.dropbox.com/sh/5u7oigrn6j18du6/AAB7vQHw9TByzW2RoUhH6j4Ba?dl=0

edit: as posting a working link seems to be impossible, a space has been added between //, that needs to be removed.
thanks for adding the recent large patch. There was a hotfix after it if you could add that as well.

I suspect there will be a few patches as there are things getting broken
it isn't yet downloadable :-(
Attachments:
CrossheadMarhok: heres a link to my dropbox, where i will keep all past patches and i'll also upload newer patches as i findt them. Not Guaranteed, how long i will upload new files, but guaranteed, that the link will be available for longer.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5u7oigrn6j18du6/AAB7vQHw9TByzW2RoUhH6j4Ba?dl=0

edit: as posting a working link seems to be impossible, a space has been added between //, that needs to be removed.
Working links are easy to post, but you must use standard BBCode format to make it a link.

I've separated the parts into new lines within quotes so the code actually shows up.
"[url="
"https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5u7oigrn6j18du6/AAB7vQHw9TByzW2RoUhH6j4Ba?dl=0%20"
"]Divinity: Original Sin II - GOG Patches[/"
"url]"

Simply join the contents inside the quotes into one continous line to make the working link below.
Divinity: Original Sin II - GOG Patches

Note: because I use Barefoot Essentials, and Adalia Funhdamentals They auto linkify the bare web address.
Without those user scripts, you need to add the BBCode manually, and links look better with a descriptive name, which is also much easier with those two user scripts installed, I can use [Ctrl+Y] to easily add a URL to pre-selected text.
Post edited October 28, 2017 by UhuruNUru

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5u7oigrn6j18du6/AAB7vQHw9TByzW2RoUhH6j4Ba?dl=0

UhuruNUru: Working links are easy to post, but you must use standard BBCode format to make it a link.

I've separated the parts into new lines within quotes so the code actually shows up.
"[url="
"https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5u7oigrn6j18du6/AAB7vQHw9TByzW2RoUhH6j4Ba?dl=0%20"
"]Divinity: Original Sin II - GOG Patches[/"
"url]"

Simply join the contents inside the quotes into one continous line to make the working link below.
Divinity: Original Sin II - GOG Patches

Note: because I use Barefoot Essentials, and Adalia Funhdamentals They auto linkify the bare web address.
Without those user scripts, you need to add the BBCode manually, and links look better with a descriptive name, which is also much easier with those two user scripts installed, I can use [Ctrl+Y] to easily add a URL to pre-selected text.
Thanks, edited my link.
could you upload latest hotfix to your dropbox plz thx!
Post edited October 29, 2017 by zhenka11230
Blutwurstritter: Has someone the patch for the initial version 3.0.141.716 to 3.0.142.271 ?
After the last Update kept crashing on me, I resorted to finding a Torrent, but most were damn repacks, and I was only willing to use the GOG files.

Only ones I could find were the original releaase, and all the patch uploads were missing that first file, as though it didn't exist.
I eventually found it as a torrent upload.
Indeed having kept a close eye on the updates, it was definately never released as a "Classic Patch".
So I'm guessing it came from Galaxy, or maybe even have never been officially released.

It was listed as
patch_divinity_original_sin_2_3.0.141.716_(null)_to_3.0.141.822_(null).exe

Two anomolies caused me concern, the (null), and unlike other patches the Modified date in file properties showed the time I downloaded it, so I kepot looking, and found a Divine Ascension Edittion torrent, which had this packaged with the original release.
Again the file dates the download one, and the (null) version number.

My Comodo Antivirus cleared it , and I've successfully updated the game to this patch
patch_divinity_original_sin_2_3.0.146.814_(15494)_to_3.0.146.969_hotfix2_(15543).exe

I was going to wait, until the patch due out today to provide this full sequence of patches, others I got from this thread, or already had.

I've added a QuickSFV multi file hashcheck, and the tool to use it, which is incredibly useful for checking many files at once.

Anyway with the full disclosure as to the source of the first patch, heres the full sequence.
Divinity - Original Sin II - Game Patches (GOG) - Google Drive

zhenka11230: could you upload latest hotfix to your dropbox plz thx!
If you have the game on GOG you can always get the latest one.

So think that stays on GOG as far as I'm concerned, when GOG removes an update, it will be added to list.
Find a torrent, if you don't own the game, these uploads are for the owners, to get removed patches.

Thanks for asking though, I may have added it, without thinking otherwise.
Post edited October 30, 2017 by UhuruNUru
Can any of You upload the gog editor.zip file? I wanna try to use it with steam version of the game since it crashes for me...

(the opposite works - Steam patches work with GoG version of the game)
Post edited October 30, 2017 by M3f
Blutwurstritter: Has someone the patch for the initial version 3.0.141.716 to 3.0.142.271 ?
UhuruNUru: After the last Update kept crashing on me, I resorted to finding a Torrent, but most were damn repacks, and I was only willing to use the GOG files.

Only ones I could find were the original releaase, and all the patch uploads were missing that first file, as though it didn't exist.
I eventually found it as a torrent upload.
Indeed having kept a close eye on the updates, it was definately never released as a "Classic Patch".
So I'm guessing it came from Galaxy, or maybe even have never been officially released.

It was listed as
patch_divinity_original_sin_2_3.0.141.716_(null)_to_3.0.141.822_(null).exe

Two anomolies caused me concern, the (null), and unlike other patches the Modified date in file properties showed the time I downloaded it, so I kepot looking, and found a Divine Ascension Edittion torrent, which had this packaged with the original release.
Again the file dates the download one, and the (null) version number.

My Comodo Antivirus cleared it , and I've successfully updated the game to this patch
patch_divinity_original_sin_2_3.0.146.814_(15494)_to_3.0.146.969_hotfix2_(15543).exe

I was going to wait, until the patch due out today to provide this full sequence of patches, others I got from this thread, or already had.

I've added a QuickSFV multi file hashcheck, and the tool to use it, which is incredibly useful for checking many files at once.

Anyway with the full disclosure as to the source of the first patch, heres the full sequence.

zhenka11230: could you upload latest hotfix to your dropbox plz thx!
UhuruNUru: If you have the game on GOG you can always get the latest one.

So think that stays on GOG as far as I'm concerned, when GOG removes an update, it will be added to list.
Find a torrent, if you don't own the game, these uploads are for the owners, to get removed patches.

Thanks for asking though, I may have added it, without thinking otherwise.
Thanks you saved me from downloading the game again :) GOG suck for removing the old patches not all of us have the time to check everyday for new patches and not all of us use your galaxy thingiie !!!

Divinity: Original Sin II - GOG Patches"

Please note, that i am in no way affiliated with GOG and that this Dropbox will only receive the patches that are made available to download from the official GOG-Download-Page.
Great Work! Thanks for organizing the patches. One question for anyone though, Do any of these manual patches mess up anyone's Save Games?

Please note, that i am in no way affiliated with GOG and that this Dropbox will only receive the patches that are made available to download from the official GOG-Download-Page.
joelc23: Great Work! Thanks for organizing the patches. One question for anyone though, Do any of these manual patches mess up anyone's Save Games?
I play with a friend that uses steam and often i am several days behind, so he does not open steam anymore, when we want to play and he keeps the savegames, so can not really tell...
joelc23: Great Work! Thanks for organizing the patches. One question for anyone though, Do any of these manual patches mess up anyone's Save Games?
Annswer to your asked question is no patch messes up your savegames, patching the game, can't change your save.
Doesn't matter whether it's manual, or using Galaxy/Steam.

However, you are asking the wrong question, patches change the game, and this can certainly cause you issues, when trying to load existing savegames, but for most of us the unfixed bugs are much worse.

My saves have had different issues with the last three patches, and I've not even tried today's new patch.
CTD on save loading
patch_divinity_original_sin_2_3.0.146.969_hotfix2_(15543)_to_3.0.150.188_(15911).exe

Game runs, but Main Character Vanishes, leaving Blue Pyramisd behind
patch_divinity_original_sin_2_3.0.150.188_(15911)_to_3.0.150.760_(15976).exe
patch_divinity_original_sin_2_3.0.150.760_(15976)_to_3.0.150.954_(16069).exe

That's one of the main reasons GOG should keep providing the old game version + patches, so you can roll back if you get issues.
Plus it allows those with poor and/or limited internet to update using each patch, and not be forced into another full game download.

So though I have encountered problems, I still recommenf you update.
If you do have issues, you can just delete the game, and reinstall the game back to the last working patch.
If your old saves worked with that patch before updating, they will work with it after a reinsatall.

Manual Save before Updating
Warning, new saves made while trying to get the update to work, may not work.
It's always best to do a full manual save before updating, and you can always go back to that afterwards.
Autosaves, and quicksaves can be overwritten, manual saves can't.

Delete Warning for Mod users
Delete everything in the game folder, except the "Data" Folder.
Inside the "Data" Folder. Only Delete the "*.pak" Files, and the "Sound" folder.

Leave every other folder, and all their contents alone, these all belong to mods, and the DOS2 Editor if installed.
As a guideline, I have an heavily modded game, and these are my mods folders
Cursors
Localization
Mods
Public

Plus the editor uses these folders (Note "Mods", and "Public" are common, and used by both the Editor, and Mods).
Editor
Mods
Projects
Public

If you make a mistake you can simply reinstall the mods, doing the above, saves you that effort, with non PAK mods.
I'm not aware of a mod that adds files to the "Sound" folder, but if you have one, it's probably easier to just reinstall that one mod than preserve it's files.

Finally
I've updated my patches upload to include the patch GOG removed today.
Post edited November 07, 2017 by UhuruNUru
UhuruNUru: Annswer to your asked question is no patch messes up your savegames, patching the game, can't change your save.

However, you are asking the wrong question, patches change the game, and this can certainly cause you issues, when trying to load existing savegames, but for most of us the unfixed bugs are much worse.

My saves have had different issues with the last three patches, and I've not even tried today's new patch.
CTD on save loading
patch_divinity_original_sin_2_3.0.146.969_hotfix2_(15543)_to_3.0.150.188_(15911).exe

That's one of the main reasons GOG should keep providing the old game version + patches, so you can roll back if you get issues.
Plus it allows those with poor and/or limited internet to update using each patch, and not be forced into another full game download.

If you do have issues, you can just delete the game, and reinstall the game back to the last working patch.
If your old saves worked with that patch before updating, they will work with it after a reinsatall.

It's always best to do a full manual save before updating, and you can always go back to that afterwards.

Inside the "Data" Folder. Only Delete the "*.pak" Files, and the "Sound" folder.

Leave every other folder, and all their contents alone, these all belong to mods, and the DOS2 Editor if installed.
Cursors
Localization
Mods
Public

Plus the editor uses these folders (Note "Mods", and "Public" are common, and used by both the Editor, and Mods).
Editor
Mods
Projects
Public

If you make a mistake you can simply reinstall the mods, doing the above, saves you that effort, with non PAK mods.
I'm not aware of a mod that adds files to the "Sound" folder, but if you have one, it's probably easier to just reinstall that one mod than preserve it's files.

Finally
Hi thanks for the uploads!! can you maybe update your updates? i have the updates till 16069 from your google...can you update the latest please ? ;)
UhuruNUru: Annswer to your asked question is no patch messes up your savegames, patching the game, can't change your save.

CTD on save loading

Cursors
Localization
Mods
Public

Editor
Mods
Projects
Public

Finally
Thanks man, very generous. This saved a lot of time!
rocknroll1980: Hi thanks for the uploads!! can you maybe update your updates? i have the updates till 16069 from your google...can you update the latest please ? ;)
No, I only upload what GOG has removed.
if you own the game on GOG you can get the latest patch from your GOG Games Library.
Only If GOG removes a patch will I upload it.

if you don't, own the game on GOG youll have to find a torrent, of the latest patch, they will exist, if you look.
Post edited November 17, 2017 by UhuruNUru

i dont know who you are, but you are the true divine!