It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

21603: EDIT: All patch files have been uploaded to the Divinity Original Sin II Nexus Mod site.
Already looked here but still can't found the patch to go from 3.0.143.148 to apparently my friend's current version "3.0.143.324"
any ideas ?

EDIT : I fount how to get from "3.0.143.148" to "3.0.143.324" on GOG, I checked it with ESET NOD32 and MalwareByte , and I haven't found virus, but this isn't mine so I can't guarantee it... download it at your own risks. (like everything on internet...)

Here is the link : https://mega.nz/#F!4igCgBhZ!5Wpu3x-T4Ej7Xykjh5yj7g

My friend on Steam can join me and we are able to play toghether.
Post edited September 23, 2017 by jiljoel
21603: EDIT: All patch files have been uploaded to the Divinity Original Sin II Nexus Mod site.
jiljoel: Already looked here but still can't found the patch to go from 3.0.143.148 to apparently my friend's current version "3.0.143.324"
any ideas ?
Have you tried the one that is presently listed:
Patch 3.0.143.324 15092 -> 15115 0.9 GB

wants to save as:
patch_divinity_original_sin_2_3.0.143.148_(15092)_to_3.0.143.324_(15115).exe

EDIT:

That would appear to be 3.0.143.148 -> 3.0.143.324
Post edited September 23, 2017 by unixtroglodyte
I never uploaded the current 3.0.143.148 to 3.0.143.324 as it's still available on GOG so you can get it from your account.
Anybody still got the version patching to 3.0.143.148 ?

Edit: Nevermind found it.
Post edited September 28, 2017 by GDG1983
high rated
heres a link to my dropbox, where i will keep all past patches and i'll also upload newer patches as i findt them. Not Guaranteed, how long i will upload new files, but guaranteed, that the link will be available for longer.

Divinity: Original Sin II - GOG Patches"

Please note, that i am in no way affiliated with GOG and that this Dropbox will only receive the patches that are made available to download from the official GOG-Download-Page.
Post edited October 28, 2017 by CrossheadMarhok
CrossheadMarhok: heres a link to my dropbox, where i will keep all past patches and i'll also upload newer patches as i findt them. Not Guaranteed, how long i will upload new files, but guaranteed, that the link will be available for longer.

https:/ /www.dropbox.com/sh/5u7oigrn6j18du6/AAB7vQHw9TByzW2RoUhH6j4Ba?dl=0

edit: as posting a working link seems to be impossible, a space has been added between //, that needs to be removed.
Thanks so much. Everything worked perfect. Saved me from having to redownload the whole game again. GOG really needs to host all patch files.
Yes, GOG is really ticking me off for expecting us to re-download the entire game, especially since this game has a multiplayer aspect.
CrossheadMarhok: heres a link to my dropbox, where i will keep all past patches and i'll also upload newer patches as i findt them. Not Guaranteed, how long i will upload new files, but guaranteed, that the link will be available for longer.

edit: as posting a working link seems to be impossible, a space has been added between //, that needs to be removed.
ddhollon: Thanks so much. Everything worked perfect. Saved me from having to redownload the whole game again. GOG really needs to host all patch files.
Yes, thank you too for doing what GOG should be doing. It really is unfathomable why GOG remove patches from their site. They must REALLY want you to use Galaxy, expecially when you click on a game and it defaults to the Galaxy installers every time.

Perhaps they're using Galaxy to collect data from you.... so much for their vaunted principles.

ddhollon: Thanks so much. Everything worked perfect. Saved me from having to redownload the whole game again. GOG really needs to host all patch files.
You sir, are a hero! Thank you so much for this! Bookmarking this dropbox now.
Thanks alot! Also saved me from re-downloading the entire game! Your are doing GOGs Job...
Where patches can be found on Nexus or elsewhere?
I don't want to install galaxy >_<
Post edited October 06, 2017 by SonOfNitrous
Is the new 146 patch out for others? All the installers have the 143.909 number next to it for me.
Any chance you can put up the 814 patch OP?
You are thheee man

or woman
Post edited October 09, 2017 by semitope
Is there any way to get this to work with the steam install of the game?