It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I received the error "EoCApp.exe - System Error" - The code execution cannot proceed because steam_api64.dll was n ot found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.

This is odd because I'm using GOG Galaxy and have never used Steam to play it before at all. Is it possible the latest hotfix that was pushed was only for steam users but we got it accidentally?
having the same problem after today's patch
Having the same issue, tried downloading the dll file and putting in the game folder. Still not working
Yes. The latest hotfix is messed up for us.
Same here. Seems like they rolled out the steam hotfix on GOG.
same here, any chnance to fix that ?
Same, latest update gives that error the OP mentioned every time I launch.
Ditto for me -_- really annoying that steam manages to ruin games with their crap even when not using steam
Hi people, same here...Go check and repair...The game returns to 3.0.146.814 for me and started ;)
Friends! If you want some experiments with this problem and you have other bought games in Steam, you can try copy file steam_api64.dll(not all games may be 64 bit and please use licensed). I tried with Prey and Divinity was run.
If repair dosen't work click "more" -> "settings" -> deselect "automatically uptate to newest" and select version 3.0.146.814 to force reversion to older patch
same here.
Yeah, Larian messed up. But you can rollback to the previous version if you change to manual updates using Galaxy.
More -> Settings -> Uncheck Auto-updates and choose 3.0.146.814 version.
Post edited October 09, 2017 by EverNightX
the same shit here.
Hey guys, I just got updated a few moments ago through Galaxy and my game with the hotfix is running fine...no problems. If you are getting a Steam file error and have the GOG version, I wonder if you guys by chance have Steam running in the background when you try and run the xxx.969 Hotfix version? Just a thought. Again, no problems here (I don't have Steam running, btw. It shouldn't make a difference, but it's the only thing that occurs to me atm. Or perhaps they've done something to the patch after you guys tried it the first time.)