It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

First of all, thank you very much!

Are there any information on the ini settings?

In detail:

integer scaling=0
upscale=1
scaling quality=2

What are possible values and benefits?
Ertman81: First of all, thank you very much!

Are there any information on the ini settings?

In detail:

integer scaling=0
upscale=1
scaling quality=2

What are possible values and benefits?
0/1 https://emulation.fandom.com/wiki/Scaling

0/1 upscale to desktop resolution and expand to the aspect ratio

0/1/2 Nearest-neighbo, bilinear or better if avalible: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image_scaling#Algorithms
Before I start a MP session with a few friends I would like to know how saving your progress does work with DevilutionX. Does everyone in the group have to create a save file or is it enough if only the host does that?
it works exactly the way it does in original diablo
qndel: it works exactly the way it does in original diablo
I've not played MP in over 20 years so please give me a few more details.
qndel: it works exactly the way it does in original diablo
Berzerk2002: I've not played MP in over 20 years so please give me a few more details.
Everyone's hero is saved every 30 sec or on exit, the world will start over each time you end your game session.

There are 3 shortcuts in the world that will allow you to skip the first 4, 8, 12 levels so if you do not have time to play the full game in one session you can skip to the section closest to where you left off last using these.

We do consider adding a save state to MP in DevilutionX, if we do so then only the host would need to resume the save.
Anders_Jenbo: Everyone's hero is saved every 30 sec or on exit, the world will start over each time you end your game session.
So would this mean that when you close a MP session everyone loses all progress (character levels, items, etc.) too or is it only the world that will reset?
Anders_Jenbo: We do consider adding a save state to MP in DevilutionX, if we do so then only the host would need to resume the save.
That would be awesome to have for sure.

Any eta when the next version will be made publicly available?
Anders_Jenbo: Everyone's hero is saved every 30 sec or on exit, the world will start over each time you end your game session.
Berzerk2002: So would this mean that when you close a MP session everyone loses all progress (character levels, items, etc.) too or is it only the world that will reset?
Anders_Jenbo: We do consider adding a save state to MP in DevilutionX, if we do so then only the host would need to resume the save.
Berzerk2002: That would be awesome to have for sure.

Ofc you don't lose levels/items etc. that'd be dumb and nobody would ever play multiplayer lol
you only lose the dungeon progress as dungeon levels/monsters are regenerated
Berzerk2002: So would this mean that when you close a MP session everyone loses all progress (character levels, items, etc.) too or is it only the world that will reset?
Berzerk2002: That would be awesome to have for sure.

I'm hoping with in a few weeks.
Dear Dev,

First, I would like to thank you for the incredible work you've done. This is truly awesome work. But, I would like to ask something, please forgive me for my lgnorance, but is there anyway to make the game keep the save files inside the devilutionx folder itself? I would like to run the game off a flash drive and keep the progress across computers without having to deal with the AppData folder.

Thank you, again, for your already incredible work.
luizstrasser: Dear Dev,

First, I would like to thank you for the incredible work you've done. This is truly awesome work. But, I would like to ask something, please forgive me for my lgnorance, but is there anyway to make the game keep the save files inside the devilutionx folder itself? I would like to run the game off a flash drive and keep the progress across computers without having to deal with the AppData folder.

"devilutionx.exe --save-dir ."
will look for diabdat.mpq and saves in current directory, create a file with .bat extension in devilutionx folder to use it to launch devilutionx with these parameters
luizstrasser: Dear Dev,

qndel: "devilutionx.exe --save-dir ."
will look for diabdat.mpq and saves in current directory, create a file with .bat extension in devilutionx folder to use it to launch devilutionx with these parameters
THANK YOU!