It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello friends.

I find myself in the unusual position of trying to play Dex with a Logitech F710 gamepad on a MacBook Pro. It's set to directinput mode (xinput not being recognized by the OS, as far as I've seen).

The buttons and axes are all mangled into an inexplicable arrangement (B is X, A is B... the D-pad's in on either the horizontal or vertical right-stick axis, I forget...).

Anybody ever tried to play Dex with a gamepad on a Mac? Have any idea how to get these things mapped up correctly?
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
unbuttered_toast: Hello friends.

I find myself in the unusual position of trying to play Dex with a Logitech F710 gamepad on a MacBook Pro. It's set to directinput mode (xinput not being recognized by the OS, as far as I've seen).

The buttons and axes are all mangled into an inexplicable arrangement (B is X, A is B... the D-pad's in on either the horizontal or vertical right-stick axis, I forget...).

Anybody ever tried to play Dex with a gamepad on a Mac? Have any idea how to get these things mapped up correctly?
Does the mac version have the gamepad config tool?
or maybe the D<->X switch on the front is the wrong way.
unbuttered_toast: Hello friends.

aurlaent: Does the mac version have the gamepad config tool?
or maybe the D<->X switch on the front is the wrong way.
Oh hey, I didn't noticed you'd replied to me. I don't know what gamepad config tool you may be referring to. I don't think Logitech provides one, and Dex doesn't seem to feature that as a configuration option.

The switch is in the correct position -- that's what I was referring to with the Xinput and DirectInput -- thus X and D. When it's on X, macOS doesn't pick it up at all.

Thanks for answering, in any case.