It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Two problems with the 360er Controller:

1) Once the input is changed to the controller, you can not change it back to keyboard (you can fix this with regedit though)

2) The triggers do not work

Any ideas?

Thanks
Same problem, game is unplayable with XBox controler.

Using a DS4 (with DS4Windows) isn't working either, left drift is gone but I can't remap certain buttons ingame (i.e. RT is always regsitered as START/Options button)
Post edited June 19, 2016 by C00kiemonster
Same here on macOs 10.11.4.
Xbox 360 gamepad don't work (only stick, no button…) and there is bugs when I try to remap.
I'm using an Xbox360 Controller, too- no isses at all. My session reacts both to keyboard and controller
You can switch the layout to the controller completely, though. You need to navigate to the controls tab (somewhere in the option menu) and switch from "Mouse and Keyboard" to "Xbox360 Controller".
Post edited June 20, 2016 by 7a183d8e
7a183d8e: I'm using an Xbox360 Controller, too- no isses at all. My session reacts both to keyboard and controller
You can switch the layout to the controller completely, though. You need to navigate to the controls tab (somewhere in the option menu) and switch from "Mouse and Keyboard" to "Xbox360 Controller".
Hi, what is your OS system ?
I know and try what you explain, but it doesn't work for me :/
Anyway, thanks for your reply :)
7a183d8e: I'm using an Xbox360 Controller, too- no isses at all. My session reacts both to keyboard and controller
cosmikompost: Hi, what is your OS system ?
I know and try what you explain, but it doesn't work for me :/
Anyway, thanks for your reply :)
Windows 10, 64-bit
After some internet research, it seems that the developers have a problem with gamepad on macOs… :/

Still problematic. One of two big issues we have. The input control tool we use is not compatible with Mac, while creating an alternative is a months work which we don't have a manpower for right now.

steamcommunity.com/app/269650/discussions/1/365163686045889930/
Thanks for your feedback, have you tried to switch back from controller to keyboard? Do your triggers work?
Konsumschaf: Two problems with the 360er Controller:

1) Once the input is changed to the controller, you can not change it back to keyboard (you can fix this with regedit though)

2) The triggers do not work

Any ideas?

Thanks
Yes, for Mac there probably won't be further support because of platform SW specifications. Which OS does the 360 controller problem? It works for me on Windows 8 absolutely properly.