It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Something to do with Revision?
i dont think so since i dont have revision installed and the game dl's something

but i'm no expert
DrearierSpider: Something to do with Revision?
I noticed that as well. The original download GOG file was "setup_deus_ex_2.1.0.12.exe" and the updated install file is "setup_deus_ex_goty_1.112fm(revision_1.2.2)_(15442).exe".

Also, the Revision DLC files have also updated. The original download files were "setup_deus_ex_revision_2.1.0.3.exe" and .bin. The new files are "setup_deus_ex_revision_1.112fm(revision_1.2.2)_(15442).exe" and .bin.

I can find no explanation what was changed on GOG. Care to chime in on this GoG?
Post edited October 14, 2017 by LiqMat
DrearierSpider: Something to do with Revision?
LiqMat: I noticed that as well. The original download GOG file was "setup_deus_ex_2.1.0.12.exe" and the updated install file is "setup_deus_ex_goty_1.112fm(revision_1.2.2)_(15442).exe".

Also, the Revision DLC files have also updated. The original download files were "setup_deus_ex_revision_2.1.0.3.exe" and .bin. The new files are "setup_deus_ex_revision_1.112fm(revision_1.2.2)_(15442).exe" and .bin.

I can find no explanation what was changed on GOG. Care to chime in on this GoG?
I just went to the ModDB Revision page, and they just released a patch literally yesterday, October 13, 2017. Hopefully this new patched version of Revision has been added or is going to hit GOG soon.
I'm comparing the files from "setup_deus_ex_2.1.0.12.exe" with the ones from "setup_deus_ex_goty_1.112fm(revision_1.3.0.1)_(16231).exe". The only differences (besides the files related to GOG, which are not important) are the nGlide files. Weird that in the older version (2.1.0.12) is nGlide v1.05 and in the new one (16231) is nGlide v1.04. Those files are: glide.dll, glide2x.dll, glide3x.dll, nglide_config.exe and nglide_readme.txt. Well, I'm keeping the old version.