It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi,

I freshly installed Deus Ex for the first time on my PC and I have the problem, that the game won't play in 1440p without black bars on both sides while actually being 1600x1200. I tried the ini method with no success even with read only on the ini file. I changed the renderer from 3dx to d3d and in that it seems to render in 1440p but only windowed with only 2/3 of my monitor actually being covered. I can not maximize the window in any shape or form.

The reason why I don't want to play with Exes is the fact that I am kind of an achievement hunter. I want the GOTY version achievement unlocks, which naturally does not work with manually started .exe files.

I saw video in which people got the game to work in 1080p on Youtube (vanilla). Is there any resolution (no pun intended) to my problem?
Post edited December 28, 2019 by thepusher90
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Alright...I found the solution myself. You can download the d3d 10 renderer from Kentie seperately without using an .exe file. With that in place I can change the resolution how I want.