It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hey rock jocks!
We have a very cool set of changes for you to try out!
With the help of our Proving Grounds testers, we've adjusted the movement numbers to add a feeling of weight and smoother turning for mouse users. This should help with dogfighting, especially 1v1.
Thank you for your support!
We'll see YOU in the mines!
-The Team

Patch Notes:
- MOVEMENT -
- - Rotational acceleration has been increased.
- - Translational acceleration has been decreased.
- - If you play with a mouse, we recommend making sure Mouse Inertia is enabled (Settings [Gear] > Controls > Advanced Options). This option is enabled by default.
- SURVIVAL -
- - We have removed the flypaper from some of the mining rocks that was causing some bots to get stuck.
- - Bots now all self-destruct at the end of a stage.
- TRAINING -
- - Improvements to flow.
- - Fixes to certain objectives that could be prematurely completed and block further progress.
- MULTIPLAYER MENU should now properly recognize if there is or is not a match of the selected type.
- DOOR FRAMES - Square frames should now have collision again.
- Miscellaneous tweaks and bug fixes
dunkelza: Hey rock jocks!
We have a very cool set of changes for you to try out!
I don't think we're receiving the updates? I just checked in my account and the last update was in January and was published when I asked why we hadn't received the updates you'd advertised on the forum here. There seems to have been a few more updates since then.

I wonder, are you just updating the Galaxy version? A lot of GOG users don't use Galaxy and I do appreciate that perhaps I was stupid for buying a predominantly multi-player game to play against bots but I wanted to support the project!

Could you please update the offline installers when you release each patch? Thanks!