It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi guys,

We've uploaded the latest version of Democracy 3. This is version 1.09.

Changelog:

Version 1.09

Bug Fixes-

Fixed bug where escape key allowed you to quit from policy screen
without confirming changes.
New system to detect if the game can’t run full screen the first
time, and force a windowed run on second attempt.
German characters now render correctly.

New Content:
Better mod browsing interface and link to modding website.
Ability to delete and thus uninstall a mod from the GUI.

Thanks and have a nice day :)
I just downloaded all client and reinstall. Why cant you guys make these updates like a patch I'm really fed up with redownloading and reinstalling. I'm loosing my will to play this game because of this
ruzenqures: I just downloaded all client and reinstall. Why cant you guys make these updates like a patch I'm really fed up with redownloading and reinstalling. I'm loosing my will to play this game because of this
I don't agree with that. Regarding bigger downloads it's OK but 143 MB isn't a great deal nowadays. You don't need to reinstall it. You simply can install it over the old version like a patch. I find it more comfortable having an up to date installer when I like to reinstall the game some time later, than hadeling with an old installer and several patches to bring it up to date.