It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Yeah you read that right. Delta Force 1 and 2 can support the amazing resolution of 1024 x 768, which was disabled at some point, in a patch, since back in the day there were no machines that could run such high resolutions in such a voxel-heavy game.

If your CPU suffers from heating problems i'd advise you not to do it.

To activate this:
1. Go to your installation folder.
2. Search for df.cfg / df2.cfg.
3. Edit the file with any text editor.

For DF1:
change game_res and max_res to 5.

For DF2:
change game_res to 6.

Save the file, load the game and go to settings. Your resolution should now be a cool 1024x768.
Post edited March 26, 2017 by nvali
Thanks for the tip! Works great in DF1 :)
Just a heads-up: since I added the new res I've had 2 crashes (DF1). Not sure if they're related since I monitored my CPU and it was running just as on 800x600.

If you have the same issue and it's annoying you think about switching back.
Post edited March 26, 2017 by nvali
nvali: Just a heads-up: since I added the new res I've had 2 crashes (DF1). Not sure if they're related since I monitored my CPU and it was running just as on 800x600.

If you have the same issue and it's annoying you think about switching back.
The game always crashes for me when I try to use the weapon scope/zoom inside one of those smaller bunkers. But that's regardless of the resolution used; it crashes even in 320x240.

Finished all SP missions in 1024x768 with no other problems :)
Post edited March 28, 2017 by Protocultor
nvali: Yeah you read that right. Delta Force 1 and 2 can support the amazing resolution of 1024 x 768, which was disabled at some point, in a patch, since back in the day there were no machines that could run such high resolutions in such a voxel-heavy game.

If your CPU suffers from heating problems i'd advise you not to do it.

To activate this:
1. Go to your installation folder.
2. Search for df.cfg / df2.cfg.
3. Edit the file with any text editor.

For DF1:
change game_res and max_res to 5.

For DF2:
change game_res to 6.

Save the file, load the game and go to settings. Your resolution should now be a cool 1024x768.
Thanks for the tip. I'm glad I was only done with the Peru missions when I found out.
I was going to post this myself as I used this trick back in the day. I've read that for DF2 you can change it to 7 and get 1280x960 but it crashed on startup for me. That option might require hardware acceleration that is now broken on modern cards. Others might have better luck.
What the Delta Force, and other Novalogic games, needs is for all their games to get remastering to run in high res, and hell THQ Nordic said they are willing to make new games in the Novalogic series so maybe one day we'll get a new Delta Force
And this helps also, when your Game crushed after throwing a Grenade.

Thanks