It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Game has a the circle slash through it and states the developer needs to update the game for this version of OS X

App needs to be updated from 32bit to 64bit OS X no longer supports 32 bit apps please update.
Post edited November 27, 2019 by cybris
cybris: Game has a the circle slash through it and states the developer needs to update the game for this version of OS X

App needs to be updated from 32bit to 64bit OS X no longer supports 32 bit apps please update.
I just bought this game because it has a Mac version, but the Mac version doesn't start. Note, I don't have the same issue that the OP says; the app doesn't have the circle slash through it, but rather I click on it to start (either through GOG Galaxy or just from the applications folder) and the game appears in the dock for a moment then disappears without starting.

I'm running 10.15.2 of MacOS, which is up to date.

Any ideas?

I dug into the files and sure enough, Cybris' point about the circle-slash is correct on the actual application. It needs to be updated to 64-bit.

GOG can you advise on fixing this?
Post edited December 24, 2019 by sunface
I have the same issue. I just purchased the game and it will not launch. Running 10.15.2 as well.

Don't put a game on sale if it doesnt even launch on a platform!
Same problem here. Unfortunately I have seen this forum posts only after I bought the game.

GOG, this game obviously is not working under OS X 10.15. So either fix it or I want my money back!
Hi GOG - any update on this? The game is broken.
I have this too. We're nearly a year later and still no response and no updates from GOG?
The system requirements literally say
"Mac notice: The game is 32-bit only and will not work on macOS 10.15 and up."