It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm having an issue.

The game installed fine and I launched it. The opening sequence and movie started playing, but then the game crashed and gave me this error: "glide failed to enter video mode 640x480" .

I have been able to run the game on this same laptop previously though without sound. Was really looking forward to this gog release of it.

I'm running a laptop with windows xp sp3.

Thanks to anyone who can help.

Edit: I got it to run by using DDCONFIG.exe and setting it to 256 colour rendering. But the game has no sound other than music during the actual game level. All sound effects are missing and there is no music on the main menu.
Brewtal_Legend: Edit: I got it to run by using DDCONFIG.exe and setting it to 256 colour rendering. But the game has no sound other than music during the actual game level. All sound effects are missing and there is no music on the main menu.
Try changing DDCONFIG back to auto detection and then use nglide_config.exe to set your native resolution (change the aspect ratio to 4:3 to maintain the correct proportions). The game will then run at that resolution instead of 640x480.
Brewtal_Legend: Edit: I got it to run by using DDCONFIG.exe and setting it to 256 colour rendering. But the game has no sound other than music during the actual game level. All sound effects are missing and there is no music on the main menu.
Arkose: Try changing DDCONFIG back to auto detection and then use nglide_config.exe to set your native resolution (change the aspect ratio to 4:3 to maintain the correct proportions). The game will then run at that resolution instead of 640x480.
Tried it, unfortunately, I still get the exact same error. :(

Btw, is there anyway to change my post to a Question? Didn't realize when I first posted it.